Lab is so bad

It really isn't that hard to navigate and even has a map to tell you where to go. That's not a labyrinth. Also, traps and a boss are the main theme, and the term labyrinth doesn't have any mention of traps or a boss. So it's pretty stupid to call it a labyrinth to begin with and not just another poorly designed dungeon. Just because the daily makeup of the dungeon is randomly created doesn't mean it's a labyrinth, at all.

Also, the 'lab' just all around sucks and is so bad. Only reason more than two people play it is because core character development is gated behind it. The traps aren't hard, just incredible boring. This game can't support it with all of the crashes and disconnects and bugs to force someone to lose all progress and start from scratch. Not because of the player, but because of the game at fault. So lame.
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Jul 19, 2016, 12:01:40 AM
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2016, 12:03:52 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yet again Siochan and his never ending lab hate posts

P.S
Probably people already stopped taking you seriously.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Jul 17, 2016, 3:45:14 AM
"
Toshis8 wrote:
Yet again Siochan and his never ending lab hate posts

P.S
Probably people already stopped taking you seriously.

It's funny, I use to be a 'white knight' always defending GGG.
"Lab is easy to navigate", but the other wailing threads are filled with: "lab too long", "bactracking OMG!", "golden door = logout, flip desk!!".

"Traps are easy", but the other wailing threads are filled with: "I just died 20 times", "Remove traps!", "Mario!"...

"Only two people play it" --> 15.000 ascended 90+ characters in Prophecy.

mmmkay...

Spoiler
Also, game ded
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Siochan wrote:
It really isn't that hard to navigate and even has a map to tell you where to go. That's not a labyrinth. Also, traps and a boss are the main theme, and the term labyrinth doesn't have any mention of traps or a boss. So it's pretty stupid to call it a labyrinth to begin with and not just another poorly designed dungeon. Just because the daily makeup of the dungeon is randomly created doesn't mean it's a labyrinth, at all.

Also, the 'lab' just all around sucks and is so bad. Only reason more than two people play it is because core character development is gated behind it. The traps aren't hard, just incredible boring. This game can't support it with all of the crashes and disconnects and bugs to force someone to lose all progress and start from scratch. Not because of the player, but because of the game at fault. So lame.

The most famous labyrinth in mythology was specifically built to house a boss (the minatour)
The definition of a labyrinth does not mention nor exclude the presence of traps. (Webster)
"Also, the 'lab' just all around sucks and is so bad." Personal opinion, not shared by everyone.
"Only reason more than two people play it is because core character development is gated behind it." Assertion based on 0 factual data. Hyperbole.
"This game can't support it with all of the crashes and disconnects and bugs to force someone to lose all progress and start from scratch." this seems to be true for many players, so I can not fault you here, but I have had 0 issues, so it does not effect everyone.
"
"Only reason more than two people play it is because core character development is gated behind it."

Assertion based on 0 factual data. Hyperbole.

If you really believe that, remove Ascendancy from the Lab and we'll see.
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:

The most famous labyrinth in mythology was specifically built to house a boss (the minatour)
The definition of a labyrinth does not mention nor exclude the presence of traps. (Webster)
"Also, the 'lab' just all around sucks and is so bad." Personal opinion, not shared by everyone.
"Only reason more than two people play it is because core character development is gated behind it." Assertion based on 0 factual data. Hyperbole.
"This game can't support it with all of the crashes and disconnects and bugs to force someone to lose all progress and start from scratch." this seems to be true for many players, so I can not fault you here, but I have had 0 issues, so it does not effect everyone.

This is a feedback forum for an ARPG game with frogger in it. Not the journal of science. The feedback above is that the lab sucks and is not really a labyrinth, more of a standard, typical dungeon.

Do you really delve into a video game forum to argue exact logic on someone's feedback? (And ofc it's hyperbole, going for capt. obvious here?) So funny, yet sad.

P.S. Are you saying this implementation of a labyrinth actually makes you feel like you are doing a true labyrinth, or just the typical dungeon with traps? I'd like to hear your feedback on that.
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
"
"Only reason more than two people play it is because core character development is gated behind it."

I can't.
"
Siochan wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:

This is a feedback forum for an ARPG game with frogger in it. Not the journal of science. The feedback above is that the lab sucks and is not really a labyrinth, more of a standard, typical dungeon.

Do you really delve into a video game forum to argue exact logic on someone's feedback? (And ofc it's hyperbole, going for capt. obvious here?) So funny, yet sad.

P.S. Are you saying this implementation of a labyrinth actually makes you feel like you are doing a true labyrinth, or just the typical dungeon with traps? I'd like to hear your feedback on that.

This isn't feedback. it's one in a series of protest threads.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
"

I can't.

Then make a prediction. What do you think would happen?

"
This isn't feedback. it's one in a series of protest threads.

Protests are feedback.
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
Last edited by Albinosaurus on Jul 17, 2016, 12:05:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info