[2.3][ASSASIN] THE HARVEST CAST WHEN DRINK POTIONS - MORE THAN 20 SPELLS PER SECOND NO ACTIVE SKILLS

Sorry for my bad english

If you can see, there's no 5 or 10 skills per second. No active skills, but it makes more than 20 skills per second.
I can make this build better, but already its my maximum cause i don't have too much currency.
The Harvest is mandatory item, only 4 ex 5 link
This build is viable to do t14 maps, but not bosses on t7+ maps, cause im fragile, not the build is fragile, only me cause i didnt capped resistances and running with Voll's Protector unless Belly of the Beast or any good armor with life. It can also deal good damage 100k-130k discharge per 0,5 sec, but this can be maximized too with good jewels or +20 quality gems, critical multippler and charges.

WHY THIS WORKS

Spoiler

When you drink Doedre's Elixir you take 10% life as chaos damage, this wil trigger CWDT gem, all what you need is only drinking potions, there's no active skills.

MY GEAR

Spoiler

GEAR EXPLANATION

Spoiler
Why This ?

1.2% LECHEED AS LIFE
3% MORE CRITICAL STRIKE CHANCE PER LEVEL
GAIN FLASK CHARGES WHEN YOU DEAL CRITICAL STRIKE

You can do it wiouth The Harvest, but using flasks will be hard.

Power charge on critical hit, im all time at maximum power charges

Increased spell damage
400% of mana skill cost taken as physical damage

100% Increased life recovery from flasks

Im so poor...
On rings we need LIFE AND RESISTANCES
1 ring must be unset cause we need aura

Same as rings, LIFE AND RESISTANCES

LIFE AND RESISTANCES

Wiouth it we kill enemies too fast to refil flasks

ALTERNATIVE GEAR

Spoiler
CHEST

HELMET

BOOTS

AMULET

GLOVES

FLASKS

DOEDRE SHOULD BE LEGACY

FLASKS

Spoiler

BANDITS

Spoiler
LIFE
KILL ALL
POWER CHARGE

SKILL TREE

JEWELS

FEVERED MIND - I DONT KNOW IF THIS WORKS, BUT IF WORKS WE CAN CAST MORE SPELLS

Spoiler
INCREASED LIFE
INCREASED ELEMENTAL DAMAGE
INCREASED AREA DAMAGE
INCREASED LIGHTNING DAMAGE
CRITICAL STRIKE CHANCE
CRITICAL STRIKE MULLTIPLER

GEMS

Spoiler
WEAPON
ALL GEMS THAT YOU THINK DEAL MANY CRITICAL STRIKES

CHEST 5L

CHEST 6L

HELMET

BOOTS

GLOVES

AURAS
IF WE HAVE 2 UNSET RINGS WE CAN PUT

IF WE HAVE 2 ESSENCE WORMS WE CAN PUT

IF WE HEAVE 1 UNSET AND TWO 5 LINK, BUT 6 SOCKET WE CAN PUT IN EMPTY SOCKETS

WHY I HAVE THESE AURAS ?

CAUSE IM POOR AND I NEED BLUE SOCKET ON CHEST OR ESSENCE WORM

VIDEO

Last edited by Wi3rzba on Jul 20, 2016, 5:55:35 PM
Last bumped on Nov 26, 2016, 7:02:16 PM
Are u using this build yet?
"
Are u using this build yet?

Now im playing on Marauder 2H staff groundslam 120k+ dps with 460+ critical mulltipler

all builds I do , I can not kill boss and die too . I need a build that is strong and that I do not easily die. =(

This setup has been working wonders, it has been able to freeze and kill every boss I try. A big help for freezing is also using vortex, and you can do conc effect so they don't kill your worms and you get infinite charges, so if you're having problems try that.
I think, i forgot about something. Fevered Mind Jewel - 100% increased Mana Cost of Skills it should work with scold's bridle. Most of my skills cost 24-60 mana and 100 discharge, if 100 + 100% = 200 mana and with scold's we take 400% of skill cost, so 200 + 400% = 1000 damage on life - this is enough to trigger CWDT. But i can be wrong, i dont know if that 400% is for all skills (triggered too) or only for active skills... But if work we can make more DPS and cast more spells.

"
This setup has been working wonders, it has been able to freeze and kill every boss I try. A big help for freezing is also using vortex, and you can do conc effect so they don't kill your worms and you get infinite charges, so if you're having problems try that.

If you put elemental focus to linked skill, you will be unable to kill with it.
Last edited by Wi3rzba on Jul 20, 2016, 5:12:10 PM
the clear mind jewel if you aren't using any auras works pretty good
And ascendancy, what choose? Wi3rzba.
"
And ascendancy, what choose? Wi3rzba.

As in Title - Assasin, you can find it too in skill tree.
I made a similar character, with nearly your passive tree too, but as a pathfinder, i got almost as many life nodes as you have and 2x high life rings, high life belt, amulet and boots with carcass jack as chest piece (has some life too) But i only have like 2,5k hp. How do you get that high healthpool?

EDIT: Nvm, i noticed how many life nodes im still missing from being slightly low level, i will level it up to 80 first and see how much i end up with!
Last edited by Crucia on Aug 8, 2016, 10:55:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info