[2.3] Mjölner goes phone compatible - AFK bosses up to T15 || VIDEO GUIDE

i dont know what im doing wrong, but i cant kill a skeleton on Tier 8 map and im lvl 89

🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
look in your gems in mjolner Lol, put discharge gems O.o and no have voll amu no endu charge
Last edited by armanii84 on Jul 24, 2016, 8:42:25 AM
"
Fritso wrote:
This is some cool stuff! Thanks for the post.

Did some respeccing into this defence mechanic, and it's immensely fun. Actually had a cool AFK battle in Sarn Arena with 2 other dudes. They were max block with counter skills. All attacks kept on going forever with all 3 of us just AFKing. Was a cool sight.

One question though. How do you get a 39k tooltip?
I'm using 20/20 discharge + RF + EO + 11 end charges, and that brings me to around 25k. Am I missing something? Are you using other stuff to get that tooltip?

With the exact gearing and tree in the thread and I think usage of two or three of the jewel spots I had the screenshotted DPS with 9 endurance charges+3power charges, elemental overload and RF with no other damage boost.

Most likely you have gone a more defensive path in your defensive tree, which means your dps drops. Not like the dps difference between 25 and 39k really matters when it already is way too op!
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
4lin wrote:
i dont know what im doing wrong, but i cant kill a skeleton on Tier 8 map and im lvl 89

Items

I don't know if I should cry or laugh (very clever if this was supposed to be the goal ;) ), but I will go for the cry pathing.

So the reason why you don't do any damage is because all you are hitting the enemies with is a lvl 4 discharge and lvl 5 blade vortex. Also you will be hitting with your mjölner which is a 162 pDPS weapon with a skill tree that isn't made for melee damage.

To help with the damage part, recolour your mjölner to blue-blue-blue and put three dicharges in it. Unfortunately you can not go AFK with your gearing as you are missing a vital gear piece, voll's devotion amulet. Without it you get no endurance charges making the whole AFK setup impossible and therefore rather pointless.

Although I am theory crafting on non voll's devotion AFK dicharge build, it will be needing some testing and will not really be ready till maybe 2.4 patch if not too many core elements of the game are changed.

Good luck!
thats such a fkn cool idea,
romi without crit chance, volls, the jugger ascendancy node, the kingsguard

i need a volls right now !!!! want to rip the wooden pc of my friend which plays along with me

:PP
Twinned Colosseum ez down.

Thanks for the build
Adjusted for max block (73% without flasks).
Stupid build just became more stupid :-)

Edit: made some adjustments. Now 75% block without flasks and 26k armor. Full cleared a -15% max + Ele reflect + increased crit chance/multi T13 Waterways.
Last edited by Fritso on Aug 7, 2016, 11:08:02 AM
Made an afk walk video of Poorjoy's Asylum.

OP's build, adjusted for max block. No attacks were used during this vid. All action from cwdt, and trigger gems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXY03tArpXE

Same for T11 Crema AFK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4_9_lKTZ5k

Thanks for these idea's OP.
Really nice build.

Im a little confused, we use blood magic but dont take 40 life from Oak in normal?

Bandits:

Normal : Passive
Cruel : Passive
Merciless: Endurance Charge

Or did i miss something in the build?

"
maxwhite2 wrote:
Really nice build.

Im a little confused, we use blood magic but dont take 40 life from Oak in normal?

Bandits:

Normal : Passive
Merciless: Endurance Charge

Or did i miss something in the build?

Hi , very good question!

Taking oak in normal is a very good choice as it gives as much as maybe an 8% life node.

So:

Normal : Oak +40 life
Merciless: Oak + 1 Endurance Charge

Last edited by ChrispieD on Aug 15, 2016, 5:30:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info