Lacerate Build Idea!

Hi,

I've been playing around with Lacerate for a while now and this is the build I ended up with.
It's not to expensive and I cleard an Necropolis map with Enfeble curse + ele reflect mods without a problem.

The reason I made this post is because I want other peoples thoughts regarding this build. Is there something I could improve on the passive tree? Is there some awesome item that would be good for this build? Is the build total garbage or is it fine as it is?

Thanks in advance for any help i get! :)

Current Passive Tree:

Gem Setup:
Spoiler

Lacerate - Multi Strike - Faster Atks - Inc Crit Chance - Melee Phys - Inc Aoe/Crit Multi

For auras/heralds I use Hatred, Herald of ashe/thunder/ice (all 3 are great so haven't decided on one yet).

I use Arctic Armour to compensate for Abyssus and you are always standing still while attacking with Lacerate.

I use Blood rage because it's awesome and Vaal Haste for faster clear speed but could switch it out for Vaal Grace for more survivability. Ice golem for crit/accrucy and Whirling Blades for movement.

My Current Gear:
Spoiler

My idea was that I wanted to use Soul Taker to solve the mana problem from getting so much atk speed.
I use Scaeva Gladius for easy caped crit in main hand and because it's cheap for the dps. Was planning on replacing it with a good one hander if I get my hands on something better.
Since I play softcore I go for the Abyssus ofc.
Big Aoe on Lacerate realy makes the skill feel alot smoother to use so since I don't have a 6 Link for inc aoe I use a Carcass Jack to compensate for it.

Last bumped on Jul 12, 2016, 10:58:43 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAABeAhEDJwSHBS0FtQYgBosILgomDPcNjQ5DES8UdRXsFr8Y2xmOIOMhYCP2JP0mlSmlL8wwfDJONj04ljqtPeJAoETSR35I7kp9TZJRR1VLWHVbr1_aYeJirGLsZU1sjG-EcFJ0oHTtdPF1_XfXeu99dYDhhG-E2YTvh3aJ04rwjDaNfY2_j5mdqqOKo-eplayvtMW1SLaKtxe5Hb02vqfAv8GCwuzKkM1f037UQtRS2sHiXuOf51TpRutj7YPuDu96_MX-uv8c_94=

My tree I chose the max block route with Aegis but I guess you could remove the shield nodes a replace with Damage or dual block if you want.

I also was lucky enough to get the 60% crit enchant on my abyssus, something I def recommend.

you can check out my character page if you like to see the items, IGN is VoidHeartCarryMe
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Last edited by RIP_POE on Jul 12, 2016, 11:02:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info