"GET READY"

What is the point of 'getting ready' if we are not allowed to "Get Ready"?

It seems stupid to even argue about - most characters run multiple mana reservation skills that literally builds their build. Getting 'zerg rushed' because I have to watch a timer count-down while not allowed to do anything at all is kind of silly. REALLY silly.

The current meta for PVP, if nobody knows this already, is to rush in to claim the kill before the other party is ready. That and mines/traps.

So please. Let's show some love for PVP. This is a small change that requires little to no effort, and that we can all benefit from.
Last bumped on Jul 12, 2016, 2:21:03 PM
That timer is to check and fix your important swaps. The time to turn on auras is a disadvantage that is intended in pvp in the case of your opponent not using them.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Those few seconds at the start of a fight are really handy to make some last second adjustments. On most builds I will swap at least 1 gem, on all builds I will put all my important auras on hotbar for faster casting during the rounds. I never keep all my auras on the hotbar in pve, too often I turn one off accidentally.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info