[2.3] Help with Lacerate / DoT build for SC

Looking for constructive feedback with Lacerate / Bleed build for 2.3 SC. Any help is appreciated!

Ideas:
- Lacerate and Puncture are buffed with Bleed / DoT passives; Puncture for bosses or movement fights
- Generates Endurance and Frenzy charges
- Medium tanky, not sure if I'm going to take Iron Reflexes yet though
- Should be decent move speed when charges are up
- Uses Gladiator Asc for DoT and charge buffs

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAAAHnA4cFLQVmCpsNjRDwEdUS4RQgFE0UcRXsGJEY2xo-GlUbqiFgI9MpLiyFLiMuUzXvNug67T38QzFFqUd-Sn1M_04qUEdXDVeXWhpan1uvXz9gQWEhY3BlTWa2Z6BoZW8ndO108XaseOt673y4fXWBOoFBggeE2YTvh3aI7YzPkAqRzpOZlWaWbJkrmmqezZ_LouqnMKn6rY25HbuevJ-9Nr2BvqfBi8MzypDPftIh02_Tftlh2XzaweCf4e_jn-RR5wrvDu968azyQfJa85v2SPxL_MX-ug==

Possible Uniques: Blood Dance Boots, Carcass Jack, Voidheart Ring (?)

Chest: Lacerate + Faster Attacks + Bloodlust + Melee Phys Dmg + Added Fire Dmg
H/B/G: Puncture + Faster Attacks + Fortify +Melee Phys Dmg
H/B/G: Whirling Blades + Faster Attacks + Fortify + Inc Dur
H/B/G: CWDT + Molten Armor + Flame Golem + Lightning Warp (low lvl)
Weap 1: Herald of Ash + Inc Fire Dmg + Culling Strike
Weap 2: Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark + Blood Rage

Thoughts?
~ Scards
Last edited by Scardia on Jul 11, 2016, 12:24:27 PM
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2016, 2:17:58 PM
I was playing lacerate here is my stat champion 5.7khp(belly of the beast) 40kdps unbuff(inc aoe) buffed-->120k+(Conc) totem70k+(bloodlust) doesn't count bleed and poison melt atziri in 3second...all are 5L!! here is experience

1.keep in mind if you go DW you can't stack that much bleed because lacerate not hard hitting skill but it hit 2 times so it's easier to stack poison (even though it's tagged 30%less attack speed)

2.If you gonna use dual wield and go RT you might considering using wings of entropy this weapon this insane but cheap. WoE has 270pdps but this weapon as good as 350+pdps one handed weapon and can get 5L or 6L FOR THE MOST OP MELEE SKILL setup(ancestral warchief!!!) yet you can't easily stack attack speed my lacerate with WoE has 0.2 attack time(5L no faster attack).

3.If you don't want to go block then don't do gladiator those bleed node are bad compare to other class because of the freaking OP voidheart exist. You can 100%bleed and poison already the only benefit you get are 60%inc damage and 6%reduce damage taken and outmatch outlast node is bad in any boss fight like izaro or atziri you can really generate charge that efficientcy.

since this is duelist section i suggest you go either champion or slayer(jugger, zerker are solid choice) for benefit more from ascendacy point.

champion for perma fortify and good damage boost too you will get 105%inc damage in total (don't count litte node here)
slayer is insane for clear speed your lacerate offscreen(almost half with conc) also good for boss fight because of leech node

4.you don't need puncture you better get warchief totem for more insane damage it pretty much carry everything here lol.

5.drop your warlord mark get vulnerability+Blasphemy+aa+HoA as a 4L setup you can pick leech node reflect mob no where near danger if you have decent leech because you hit fast not hit hard or you just let totem kill ref mob and self cast enduring cry for charges.

for set up if you use WoE like me
chest : lecerate + MS + Meleephy + added fire + inc aoe(Conc)..... 6l(faster attack)
weapon : warchief + bloodlust + faster attack + Meleephy + Conc.....6l(added fire)
B+B+G+R : vulnerability + Blasphemy + AA + HoA
movement skill setup if you are not champion get fortify here
R+R+R+R : Cwdt + inc duration + immortal call + enduring cry

here my skill tree https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDALkdFezsXKrNivCElGvUxIKJcbCre9S-p2VNYEG9NmNwR34R1YTZV5cB3KmUQzF344dq2sGpbnTtwBp5aAUteA1vO8EEeu-18l8_QKA1kvZIFCBGtyFgXhP-j9i9jM_vDtNvwYvvTiFVTeM9_FBHgUFhUtw9LPumV1hj5FE175OoB3WKIjGel3k67YqzwKYnIAmWV1Q5DusJhVLZYa2Nz352rOoY-Ov3MmRS891yqXzZwaNOMmhlrKriYRfhWfMwdyb4GjhZ_hNMkFUnLzrY7DiCm4V7mjtmVJ_f73w8BcBmBLOiAGIXLJSS0BLh
Last edited by avengeda7xx on Jul 11, 2016, 2:09:08 PM
well scar i'm not a pro builder like most player's but so fer you look good and tree looks good. looks
almost like my tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAADuBLEFLRR1FSAV7BjbGbQaVRutHt8qTSzpLTAtgy4jL8w94j8nQzFFqUd-SO5KyE1GT1Zan1uvYSFi7GVNZrZs2HTteK57FHvDguSE2YTviq-K8JARk5mUuLGzsz-5HbuevTa-eL6nvrzBgsqQ037awd0N6Ubvevaj

hoefully a better builder will help
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info