LetsPlay POE - New trading and Communication mobile and web application

OZIMR7
Last edited by Geekachuqt on Jul 10, 2016, 7:37:26 AM
9UU2GH

Will give this a try :)
Thanks for all the work!

Edit: Does the search go via poe.trade?
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Jul 11, 2016, 6:48:22 PM
S6PQGA
What's the best way of providing feedback? Just here? Do you have a reddit group? That might be the easiest way for people to collectively provide feedback.

A few things I noticed at first glance:

1) would be great to have a timestamp on the last searches.
2) would be great to expand the last searches to see what mods where searched.
3) the option to save searches would be great
4) the option to save mods (maybe add an extra drop down menu "favourites"). Because let's face it, Most of the time we search for life/es, resists & attributes).

Edit
Mf search seems to always display only one guy in standard regardless what league I search in. Shouldn't it come up with "none in this league"?
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
Last edited by qwertz on Jul 10, 2016, 8:43:05 AM
WMF3MH
"
qwertz wrote:
Will give this a try :)
Thanks for all the work!

Code: 8OFZYP

Edit: Does the search go via poe.trade?

TY, the app is not connected to poe.trade at any way
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
qwertz wrote:
What's the best way of providing feedback? Just here? Do you have a reddit group? That might be the easiest way for people to collectively provide feedback.

A few things I noticed at first glance:

1) would be great to have a timestamp on the last searches.
2) would be great to expand the last searches to see what mods where searched.
3) the option to save searches would be great
4) the option to save mods (maybe add an extra drop down menu "favourites"). Because let's face it, Most of the time we search for life/es, resists & attributes).

Edit
Mf search seems to always display only one guy in standard regardless what league I search in. Shouldn't it come up with "none in this league"?

First of all, ty for the feedback, I'll send it to our developers,

About your search problem, what guy? Can u send a screenshot to bugs@letsplaypoe.com?

if you filter a league, other leagues are not supposed to be in the results

EDIT: feedbacks you can send from the app, here, ot PM me at this forum, I don't have reddit group yet, i will check it too
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by rel4us on Jul 10, 2016, 9:08:55 AM
I sent you a pm about the mff.

Reddit group would probably be easiest if you're after feedback as people can post images, videos etc.
C0IYS7
VQBCQ7

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info