LetsPlay POE - New trading and Communication mobile and web application

You want add MFF function, and how about supp? for me support much interesting and if your application become popular supps count will grow. What you think about this idea?
English is not my native language, so sorry for mistakes
"
qwertz wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

All the players who has 0.32 and the app askes you all to update, ignore it, we will fix this.

Would it be difficult to implement a version checker (not an auto update) so you can check what the most up to date version is from within the app?

Or could you auto create as message (with a link to download directory) once an update is available?

Right now, when you log in, we check your version, and if you have a lower version, we suggest update.

It's a bit bugged, in a few hours it will be fixed (right now even if you do have the latest version you will still get the notification)
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
DNE2R7

"
Nonst0p wrote:
You want add MFF function, and how about supp? for me support much interesting and if your application become popular supps count will grow. What you think about this idea?

What kind of support? I didn't get your idea
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Last edited by rel4us on Jul 13, 2016, 3:41:55 AM
I think he means support characters (cursers & Aura bots)?
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
rel4us wrote:
PBU5ZJ

"
qwertz wrote:

Ofcourse i talk about support characters. In this league i found 2 guys which helped me to get a huge amount of fun and enjoyment on this, not the most fun league. Thats why i talking about this function =)
English is not my native language, so sorry for mistakes
D17NFP

"
Nonst0p wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
PBU5ZJ

"
qwertz wrote:

Ofcourse i talk about support characters. In this league i found 2 guys which helped me to get a huge amount of fun and enjoyment on this, not the most fun league. Thats why i talking about this function =)

I will make it :D
Last edited by rel4us on Jul 13, 2016, 4:13:04 AM
For all who want the Aurabot/support build finder - please comment here, ty

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4sma1y/letsplay_poe_aurabotsupport_build_finder_we_need/
673NDC

Item search is crushing ATM, it will be fixed soon
Last edited by rel4us on Jul 13, 2016, 9:59:30 AM
"
Nonst0p wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
PBU5ZJ

"
qwertz wrote:

I need to know what u think is important there, I know little about Aurabots
-
Last edited by echodrome on Jul 13, 2016, 12:33:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info