[2.3] DW Static Shock Scion

This is the first build i made myself, the equipment is 2 Callinellus Malleus as the main weapons and an Inertia Jewel to turn dex nodes in strenght nodes to use them.
AS for the armor ES/armor mix
The gems are Static Strie > Weapon Elemental Damage Support > Physical to Lightning Support > Melee Physical Damage Support. I'll add a Fortify Support when i get a 5L
My movement skills are flame dash with faster casting and leap slam, depending on which is faster.
My auras are Herald of Ash and Discipline.
I'm using Decoy Totem and Ancestral Warchief as totems to either take aggro or boost my dps and a flame golem.
I'm also using Molten Shell.

This is the tree; https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAOWBAcIZwj0CdkMXw18Dc0RDxFQFbgY1xmKGo8bJRzOHwIgWSE0IvQo-itQLX0xnjIJMjQ1kjW5NdY7DTsoOzs8LT1fQT9Bh0UKSbFLV0uuTLNN41HmUlNTpVfJX7BgQ2eAaFhqQ2wLbEZtGW20bj1vnnJscql2EXasd1N82X6vga-Cx4MJg1-DzITFidiNGZMnljKXlZf0m7WexaZXpyuoB6-nsQW0L7WFtfK3PrjQvoC-vMBUwOPBtMM6xPbGrshbykbKSs9-0B_XltfP2L3ZW9lf2jrdjN2S34rgEuKt5OzpAuoY71DviO_r8bPy0vTG9tr3Mvk3-ej7Cf4K_lT-jw==
If you have any suggestions to better the tree or build they'll be highly appreciated as i'm seeing this build is starting to fall off in merciless because of the survivability.
Last bumped on Jul 8, 2016, 7:52:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info