[2.3] Bladefall/Blade Vortex - Immortal Boss killer Berserker

Build idea:
Spoiler

We run and kill anything in the game and our main goal is not to get one hit. And if we achieve that we can survive all the game has against us.

Pros:
Spoiler

- reflect is not a problem
- can be cheap
- easy to level
- high lifepool - 7.6k currently
- high clearspeed
- several defence mechanics
- safe boss killing
- 100% uptime on vaal haste

Cons:
Spoiler

- works best with legacy items
- needs to take damage to trigger its main defence mechanic
- doesnt look impactful like some CoC builds
- weaker against DOT

Passive Tree:
Spoiler

Ascendancy
Spoiler

We are always Berserker. This is the most important keystone of this build. Cloaked in Savagery allows us to ignore the damage monsters deal to us and i dont even use any life flask. Even one tiny little hit with 1 stack of blade vortex instantly gives us ull life. thats cool

Tree

Gems
Spoiler

Staff:
Spoiler

General Map setup
Spoiler

swap

for
on easy bosses

Best single target setup (and leech sustain)
Spoiler

#1 4-link
Spoiler

#2 4-link
Spoiler

#3 4-link
Spoiler

General mapping (more flasks charges and free frenzy charges)
Spoiler

Bosses - defensive curse
Spoiler

Unset rings
Spoiler

Gear
Spoiler

Only required items are Pledge of hands and Kaom's heart. On other parts try to get as much life as possible, that's it.
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

I have currently 7.6k hp and using life flasks seems to me to be just not worth it. We can use more utility flasks instead.
Last bumped on Aug 2, 2016, 5:44:04 PM
why are aou taking in this bladefall in? i think blade vortex atm so much better and where is the life leech vs a boss to face tank i think i will just die
"
Sven2905 wrote:
why are aou taking in this bladefall in? i think blade vortex atm so much better and where is the life leech vs a boss to face tank i think i will just die

Actually im running a similar Assassin with BF and BV with a 5L POH (Working on 6L to finish) and a 6L chest and having both at my disposal is extremely handy for certain situations where i dont want to get in close and its also a super boss nuke when you stack up 50 BV and then start using BF with the BV things just melt almost instantly.

This build however is alot different from that but runnings POH with BV builds has huge advantages because of its many options. Ive also run COD again with POH on my build for a while and took advantage of MOM while i was still lvling the build to the 90s and it was super strong that way but began to fall off on things like Uber Izaro at which point i had to end up dropping the COD and going VP which solved those issues. But it still works well none the less.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Btw, in the guide is no explanation of dealing with the bandits do i kill them at cruel takeing the cast speed or the dmg?
Bandits are:
oak for life
alira for cast speed
and kill them all for skill point

I use bladefall over blade vortex for mapping because it is just faster - more aoe and you dont need to be melee. i also like that playstyle better but against single target blade vortex is hands down best dps in the game so i dont mind swapping one gem. thats why i designed skill tree and the gem link to feel free swapping those gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info