New Microtransactions - Siren Trident, Titan Maul and Radiant Axe

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
So now that we have the trident, when will the Aquaman MTX come out?
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Jul 8, 2016, 12:05:20 PM
Another week - another set of new MTX.. pls GGG
IGN: QSTNMRK
Please, add Spear class weapons and skills to the game!!
Looks Really good, keep up the good work GGG!
More MTX for melee weapons?

For gods sake, can we have some spellcaster MTX please....
There are just a few MTX for wands for example, and ALL of them look very bad.
And MTX for spellcaster shields dont even exist i think.
Stop making armour and melee weapon MTX for a while and focus on spellcasters and skill MTX please.

I know skillgem MTXes dont bring in so much money as armour MTXes but if you will do a GOOD looking wand MTX and GOOD looking spellcaster shield MTX they will sell very good.
Very many people like play spellcasters but the existing MTX for these just isnt looking good.
I run around with 2 of these electric wands, but honestly i really wish i could get somethig that looks way better.

It doesnt have to be a good looking wand (even though that would be nice), it can just be a very cool looking aura thing when equipping a spellcaster item.
Dont hold back on your imagination when designing MTXes.

Another idea would be an skin transfer MTX that doesnt have to follow weapon armour types.
That way i could for example skintransfer a dagger MTX on my wands.. really cool.
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
I know skillgem MTXes dont bring in so much money as armour MTXes but if you will do a GOOD looking wand MTX and GOOD looking spellcaster shield MTX they will sell very good. Very many people like play spellcasters but the existing MTX for these just isnt looking good. I run around with 2 of these electric wands, but honestly i really wish i could get somethig that looks way better.

It doesnt have to be a good looking wand (even though that would be nice), it can just be a very cool looking aura thing when equipping a spellcaster item. Dont hold back on your imagination when designing MTXes.

I play one wand holder, and I'd enjoy that. But I have a feeling they dump the eyecandy into skill gems instead of wands since spell casters are seeing their spells more than their weapons.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKINS :OOOO

LOVE IT, KEEP em' COMING!
YUMMY! tasty MTXs for slashing the enemies, badass!
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
That's GGG exploring the visual potential of PoE. Great wotk on that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info