Asking for suggestions on Totem Hierophant Build

I just wanted to ask if anyone can give me some hints about my character and how to improve it.

I made a Hierophant with the intention of using totems. And it is working fine so far.
Mainly i use a Spell Totem with Firestorm and a Searing Bond Totem.
There is as well a Spell Totem with Righteous Fire, but somehow i dont like it enough to use it. The Firestorm one is way better and killing everything fine.

For auras i use clarity (always having mana problems) and Enfeeble or Flamability.
The HP are around 4k (i cannot check these right now). With 1k Mana and ~50% reserved. So i have 500 Mana as extra HP.

Current Gear:
Spoiler

I know that one ring and the Chest are overdue for an upgrade. But i need some of the resists.

Passive Tree:

I have really no problem with what i have done so far. I have done maps up to tier 11 (beside one or two of these stupid nasty bosses). Mainly because i dont have higher maps.
I can do Merc Lab without any problems, even in (for me) good time.

But i have not tried Pale Court or Atziri so far. I wanted to try these at level 90.
Sadly i am afraid, that this build is not enough for it. I guess, that the damage is missing for these. And i have no idea how to improve it right now.

So i was hoping for some simple suggestions (please not something like a total remake of all the passives).

I noticed it already on merc Izaro. I can do it, but it take way longer than the bosses on the maps. And because of the Firestorm Totems, i cannot focus the damage this well on moving mobs. So it take even longer on these.

I have tried Endgame Lab once so far. Argus was no problem, and the first two stages from Izaro worked as well. The last stage killed me, because it take to long to get him down. I am lacking the damage for a fast kill, and the HP/potions) for a long fight.

Last bumped on Jul 7, 2016, 9:33:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info