[2.3] Cyclone CoC Discharge Build - Trickster Shadow

Equips          

Passive Tree          

Video Guide          
Last edited by toledosaur on Jul 9, 2016, 1:39:30 PM
Last bumped on Jul 12, 2016, 2:19:56 PM
Sorry buddy, but you're have totally wrong rings for this build,you need to have two diamond rings,because you need a lot of critical strike chance,second,omg why you put facebreaker???
Much better is voidbringer or good rare gloves with high energy shield,and the last big question is: Why you put Elemental fokus gem???
The best choice is to put IAOE gem,then you will clear much faster monsters,and when you need to fight with boos,just swich IAOE and put concentrat effect.
One more question? What with life leech??? You dont have life leech on your boots from enchance,you dont have vessel of vinktar flask,so your life leech is shit.

I'm sorry but my opinion is that you have too many errors in your build.
Cy and gl
Also didn't get what item allows you to have 2 curse auras at once...btw on video I couldn't see even 1 aura's icon over enemies
Also it would be nice to see Deffence/Offense stats....pls make a screenshot of them to see more info.
"
madziee wrote:
Also didn't get what item allows you to have 2 curse auras at once...btw on video I couldn't see even 1 aura's icon over enemies
Also it would be nice to see Deffence/Offense stats....pls make a screenshot of them to see more info.

he has whisper of doom in the tree... but anyways lighting golem can mess up ee if it gets to the mobs before you do.. also belt is shiat has fire damage that also messes with ee so imo it's a no go build

check Grocery's build for Trickster much much better detail im out
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Hi if you dont mind can you post the link here of the updated or much better build for this topic ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info