<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump
IGN: zETAKLear
Game experience: started playing at the start of abyss league cause my brother introduced me to the game, and ive been playing almost every day since then, watching streams/youtube videos, new builds, etc.
Reason for wanting to join: been playing solo since i started and now i wanted to join a community to learn/improve with different people
bump
Post with the following questions answered
IGN: The_Taints_Pleasure
Game experience: 15 years. 3k hours on path.
Reason for wanting to join: Just need a guild with a few people online. Someone to enjoying the grind with that are not arguing about politics/religion.
Any additional information:
Only question I have is how the culture of the guild works. Just wanna hang with some folks that know what they want and are not afraid to put the work in. I enjoying helping newer players as long as they are willing to help them-self along the way. Lvl 96 atm in bestiary, if that matters to ya.
IGN:Briskino
Game experience: Played PoE since Talisman, gotten a level 90+ character every league, and 2 95's.
Reason for wanting to join: Wanting to find a group of players to map with and complete challenges with.
Any additional information: I would be interested in possibly making a support after some time. I currently play a KB wander that would benefit greatly from playing with a support.
bump
IGN: MultiYamraiha (I go by Multi)
Game experience: I started playing in harbinger league. At the moment I have over 750 hours in Path and I'm loving every minute of it. I keep up with all the latest news, streamers, builds, and patches.

Reason for wanting to join: I have been playing solo this whole time and it would be a nice change of pace to at least talk to other people about Path. I've helped a few newer players in game with builds, mapping, or other giving them a few odds maps here and there. I generally like to try to be helpful where I can.

Any additional information: I've played WoW for about 10 years, but recently giving that up due to my previous guild breaking up. I've been playing Path this whole time and it is now my main game. I also can Yoyo in 6 styles, juggle up to 7 objects, and solve rubik cubes. I work as a programmer. :)
bump
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info