<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN:ChallengeCharx

Game experience:im a Hardcore player only,i have been playing since just after beta on and off a bit,i do not compete in racing but wish to start this season to try it.

Reason for wanting to join:i am countly in a dead guild,with no ppl in hardcore so it is quite boring,i am also wishing to get help with the whole racing thing
Bump
Bump,Atlas of World Hype!
IGN:ZeeMeemy

Game experience:
Extremely low, i have recently started Path of Exile ,but i am not no-familiar with game genre and its mechanics. I have played alot of D3 and Grim Dawn.

Reason for wanting to join:
I would like to be helped out with answers for the questions i might have, to have people to tell advise, as many players in many games tend to waste resources early game that they could highly use late game (this is just example).
Basicly , help me prosper now, so i can help you prosper later.

Also i am highly communicative and friendly player, playing alone just doesn't work for me. I enjoy random chats when we are all doing boring stuff to keep us entertained, doing events with guilds..etc

I do not mind using voice chats, i even encourage it.

P.S. this month and next one, i will be playing up to 2-3 hrs a day, as my exam period is in progress,later on i will be much more active.
Bump
Bump
Name:DeadlySielence
Game experience:i started playing at warbands,my highest level was 80 and i had to stop there because of school pressure
Reason for wanting to join: i need a lot of help to reach my goals and i think that guild is going to help me also getting a bit more time cause im ending school
IGN:MilkyThunder
Game experience:2 years
Reason for wanting to join: Seems an awsome guild, friend recomended :P
Bump
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info