<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump
IGN: SRStomp
Game experience: I've gotten around 4-5 characters to mid tier (around tier 10) maps and some of the endgame content. My current character is using SRS as the main skill.
Reason for wanting to join: I usually only end up playing one character per league as I lose interest after that. I am hoping that having others to play the game with will extend the longevity of each league by making it interesting for me as I have never really played with groups. I am excited to coordinate with other players with my build and share knowledge as well as learn from other peeps.
IGN: MarkCyclone
Game experience: Over 1000 hours of game time
Reason for wanting to join: Master sharing, people to talk to, etc.
IGN: MrHyde
Game experience: Not much, but played a lot of D2 and D3
Reason for wanting to join: Learn from experienced players and to stop playing solo.
Last edited by Stocktony on Dec 11, 2016, 9:28:18 AM
bump
IGN: LegumeInBreaches
Game experience: have been playing since open beta
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for people the map with, talk and have fun!
bump
IGN: mooncore
Game experience: I am a gamer since I know my self :) and I am very new in this game , I played in closed and open beta but at that time WoW was the main thing and I didn't pay attention on this one. But after I heard the breach thing, I came but as I said I am totally new and now I have pretty gear but I am suck with it , so I want to learn the game and improve my understanding of this game.
IGN:Lainell
Game experience: This game I played early on and just now came back for the new league and am very interested to get through the game and help others when i get up there.
Reason for wanting to join: I prefer voice communication and am looking for explanations on new items and other things along with helping others with any knowledge i have :)
bump, invites sent out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info