Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN:Lashton
Game experience:2 sc leagues and a but in standard
Reason for wanting to join:plying on your own sucks and its really hard to learn the games unique mechanics that way.
IGN:UthMatar
Played at the time before act 4 was released, got to level 60 ish now I am playing as a level 89 necro which i started w/ Atlas of Worlds and may start a new character soon.
Reason: Just want a fun community to play the game with and complete high tier maps
Last edited by TGGarrett on Sep 30, 2016, 7:17:26 PM
IGN:VortexCyll
Game experience: 71 dual flame chieftain marauder that bored me, rolled a BV because this is my first league. also longtime D2 player so im sure ill get the hang of this game soon enough
Reason for wanting to join: just looking for people to play with and kind of guide me so i can in turn help out newer players
IGN: Alcond
Game experience: Played mostly around beta, came back for this league. 81+ life BV currently. (have 68 and 84 characters too)
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for people to play with
Last edited by Alconds on Sep 30, 2016, 8:55:20 PM
bump, invited everyone!
IGN:ЗверьВаще
Game experience: I have a marauder lvl 71 but i didnt enjoy that build so i tried some others build. Right now i'm play facebreakers 3 totem warchief build in standart.
Reason for wanting to join:
I'm choosing aroung many guilds in the official forum thread and this one seems very nice for me. I have some guilds experience in WOW.
bump
IGN: Vainglory_KB
Game experience: Back for Essence after about a year off. Mid level maps and now leveling a chaos wander.
Reason for wanting to join: Want cool people to map and level with.
Last edited by mr_whodey37 on Oct 1, 2016, 4:54:17 PM
x
Last edited by srhansenuw on Oct 2, 2016, 1:30:28 AM
"
mr_whodey37 wrote:
IGN: Vainglory_KB
Game experience: Back for Essence after about a year off. Mid level maps and now leveling a chaos wander.
Reason for wanting to join: Want cool people to map and level with.

Inv :D Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info