[2.3] Balboa totems, super cheap, super safe(atziri/uber izaro/red maps).

Very safe and super cheap(my current gear was bought for 53c total, 1 self crafted ring and self found boots). Facetanks uber izaro and argus, atziri in sleep, red maps with hard mods incl. bosses and good clear speed. Can do every single map mod.

Respecing 6 points will make this into self attacking build, for example shield charge or cyclone.

Twinned Excavation with vulneability, temp chain, - max%, mob dmg and turbo.

Endgame Izaro + Argus, Apex of Sacrifice bosses, Place Court

Gear

Gems

BoR:

Movement:

Utility(unis MB gem, because not enough mana regen to sutain all on mana):

Mana reservation:

Combat Stats

Tree

Bandits: Oak, Kraityn, Oak

Lvl 90 Tree

Possible lvl 98 Tree

Jewels:

Last edited by 1337fun on Sep 18, 2016, 5:10:31 PM
Last bumped on Jul 12, 2016, 3:19:04 PM
Looks realy tanky. What you think about using Less Duration gem instead of Conc Effect and swap Conc Effect to Inc AoE against bosses?
"
cabbarr wrote:
Looks realy tanky. What you think about using Less Duration gem instead of Conc Effect and swap Conc Effect to Inc AoE against bosses?

I actually tied it and in the fight in the video it would be better, since the totems die fast anyway. For my usual game play (uber laby, atziri and maps) i found it's to much hassle to swap all the time. Plus i felt, that i had many situations, were totems disappeared to quickly, like izaro/argus fights, opening strongboxes with exiles/rare mobs/tough magic packs or just doing elreon missions.

If u r not too lazy to swap gems and my issues will be no issues for u, than sure, that maybe a very good idea.

I tested just now and with less dura and inc aoe i loose ~11k dps and with conc eff swapped i gain ~13k dps. So u see my current setup is somewhere in the middle for lazy ppl. Have 2nd BoR for this setup and less dura is lvling in tabula :)

And one more thing, i swap conc eff for phys to light in phys refl maps, so totems dont insta die and i can clear them without problems.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jul 4, 2016, 2:50:14 PM
Actually with Less Duration totems last 9.5 sec and imo its more then enough :) and that phys to light tip saving my life cuz i hate being doing phys reflect maps :)

Btw Im running Chieftain with Skirmish Quevier (3 Balboas :) ) more then enough dmg but not even close to being tanky so i guess im gonna regret to your build or making new one looking more easy :)
My totems last only 6 sec with less duration.
"
1337fun wrote:
My totems last only 6 sec with less duration.

Be sure ur Less Duration gem without Quality :)
U must have some inc dura somewhere. Base duration of the totem is 12 sec, i have lvl 18 less dura, 12*0,52=6.2 sec
Thinking of making something like this for 2nd character in prophecy. I have facebreaker and BoR so just need to focus on other equipment (if I don't have something decent already in stash).
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Thinking of making something like this for 2nd character in prophecy. I have facebreaker and BoR so just need to focus on other equipment (if I don't have something decent already in stash).

Meginords with inc aoe corr is also pretty nice choice, if u dont get one with endu charge, schould be only few c.
Just got into cruel last night with my guy. He was horribly slow (my fault) at first but now he's getting better. Very slow w/regen monsters but that is because the gem is not leveled up enough yet, of course (he just started using it). I have high hopes for him and I've always wanted to use BoR.
Why did you want to use shield charge? Is there nothing else?
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info