Another "Lab is bad" topic.

Yes, it is. Move along.
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:
Traps, as they are, are the reason people hate the lab.
Tell that to all the people complaining about izaro being too hard for their build.

I believe that there's only the normal amount of complaints about Izaro as what you'd expect to see for any newly added tough boss. There have been over a hundred threads in this Feedback and Suggestions forum about people hating on labyrinth. This is based on the OP and not counting the threads where the OP was complaining just about Izaro.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
traps dont bother me. Its being on lock down mainly like cant trade in lab cant attend to RL stuff if need be.

everyone has a different gripe about lab.

That is the problem with the labyrinth, there are just too many horrible things wrong with it.

EDIT:
"
It's neither! More like a prison!

Yea, a prison where the big huge muscle bound guy and his friends all with swastikas tattooed on their faces wants to have anal intercourse with you.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Jul 5, 2016, 12:11:36 AM
I think GGGs intention was for lab and then uber lab to really mean something for your character not with the ascendancy points but with actually completing the content over the coarse of time. They dint intend for u to complete it on your first try or even the second. They wanted u to have to git gud to complete it and then feel the accomplishment in the end which is somewhat noble but misguided. You can have this content but it shouldnt have ascendancy in it and it shouldnt have enchants for helms in it and it shouldnt favor certain builds. I am fine with it having a loot explosion at the end but I dont want to do it. Many others dont want to do it. If even some say 5% of the players quit over this lab then how can that lab be a success? 5% would be a vocal minority. I am sure that is a safe estimate.

5% over lab. 5% over uber lab. 5% over map xp. 5% over uniques. 5% over trading system. 5% here. 5% there. so on and so forth. Already u have lost half your base. Wake up GGG. POE is flatlining.
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
Last edited by Prebornfetus on Jul 5, 2016, 12:27:29 AM
You mean Labs aren't supposed to be like this?

(Not for easily offended)
Spoiler
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
The only thing that pissed me off about the trap labs is that they are combined with the historically bad and janky AF movement in this game. When you reach those small tiles where you cant move to the sides and have to disable those pillars that block your path or flame dash above them I could rage about the detection of this game - where my mousepointer is and I want to go vs. where I end up at.

Same shit as cyclone pathing. Fix this and I wont complain.
Reach out and touch hate.
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
You mean Labs aren't supposed to be like this?

(Not for easily offended)
Spoiler
So it's not a labyrinth or a normal dungeon, it's a sex dungeon?

Are Labs Chris's secret sex dungeons? Too bad the Q&A is over, we needed to get to the bottom of this!
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jul 5, 2016, 8:08:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info