2.3 Life Based Anti Crit Mjoner (needs help)

I would like to start off by saying this build is no where near perfect and im actually looking for help making the build. all suggestions are welcome.

Things i would like in this build:
* i would like this build to be anti crit as the dps is much more reliable, and the gear is easier to spec into
* I would like to build this out of inquisitor because I am not cheap and can afford a voll's devotion.
* i would like this build to use blood magic for its abilities so i can consume 100% of my mana for dual aura and dual curse on blasphemy

my current gears

my flasks

usefull jewels

passive tree
http://poeplanner.com/AAIAATxBQUlGQVJzQWN2bmRpNHpBbWdtcTJmekFaZ1N6b2dEaGM1bzdncHZzT0lWN1psU1ViM0lQV2ZPc3FuS3A5ekxxR0hhc3ozNTgyZThPRkNCZlB3VXRjWVZYS1ViWDh4R3hRbWFlLXRJWEwyVG5WZGFBcEIwVWowYWJvUmhxZUM5ODVWZ0g5OWVzbUJFUGZxLU5HZUFTMlZfZGpEcFlWY1k3RGVfcjIxNVFNRGJvaG1CNjcwQ2dJV0IwOFNtbFhoUHZUbUZTa3RBUzRRSG5wekNmeTd5ZkdKSDhTeFJOR19vbDM3WXNwQm10amRsaG5zM1NJVmNOOGF3cExoby1mTGhfNHpIN1BBWHZmTkFmVExPWGxWSlRQVjlFbmxPNzhpOFdiLU5xcUxrTVV1MWhuSHNwaTV0dTM0YUFNQT09AAhBQUFBQVFBQQAA

Please take a look at the build and tell me what i can do to #1 fit my auras, what nodes on the tree do i need. #2 have more attack and move speed, i would like to use grace and haste as auras. #3 more hp, 3k is not enough, i would like 4k+

Thanks for all the help you can give and i really apreshiate your time
"These are the gem =)"
-Bex
Last edited by Xerosia on Jul 3, 2016, 5:00:13 PM
Last bumped on Jul 5, 2016, 6:08:19 PM
bump
"These are the gem =)"
-Bex
bump
"These are the gem =)"
-Bex
bump