[2.3] [SC] - Armour & Evasion, Crit (Cleave + Dual Strike)

I'd like to start off by saying that the last time I really played PoE was during the Kripp saga.

Therefore I have almost no idea what i'm doing at the moment, so the main reason I'm posting here is to get some help before I completely waste my time on a garbage build. I hope this is allowed, if not I'm sorry and I'll go look for help somewhere else.

Couple days ago I ripped at level 40 on my Essence Drain / Contagion Witch and came to the conclusion that i'm not quite ready for HC just yet. So this is a SC build.

Bandits: Oak, Oak, Kill all

Skill Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAAGAecFLQU8BiAGogm7DY0OPBHVE1AUTRRxFHUV9hfcGJEbqhv6IWAj9iT9Jd8nCyyUMHwxsDXvN9Q6UjrtPT5AoEMxRJ5Gt0d-SHhJD0nVSn1M_02STipRR1O7VvpXl1uvXhNfOWBBYVJiF2J5YxdjcGVNZ6BoZWvUdKB07Xasd9d673vUfyuBQYIHg7aElITZhmCG0Yd2iXGK8I19kn2bLZzEpBmooqrNqvitjbCrtiy3IrkdvJ-9Nr6nv9XBB8GLwdjEgsVTy_XPCs9-02_UUtct137YYNl83CPcMty945_lz-Xm5w_nVOlG6hjsXO0_707yQfNv8933Mvjr_Ev_3g==

Key Points
- The idea is to utilise the % increased Evasion Rating and Armour nodes from the Duellist / Champion trees

- I could see a lot of pretty efficient Crit nodes a long the way, so I opted to make this a Crit build

- As I said I haven't played in a very long time so I'm not quite sure on the effectiveness of Jewel Sockets, but I'm assuming they're
at least somewhat desirable - the tree has 5

- I am not sure if taking Attack Speed at the start is a good idea or not, but that can easily be changed later

Planned Items

Aside from something like: Belly of the Beast

The only real plan is to stack Armour, Evasion as well as other basic damage and survivability stats.

As far as main skills go, currently I'm using Cleave and Dual Strike, but I wouldn't be surprised if I end up using something else later.

Really I just wanted to make a character I enjoy and can re-learn the game with in SC, as well as be able to do most/some endgame content relatively smoothly, do you guys think I will be able to do that?

Last edited by Mixalt on Jul 2, 2016, 12:38:45 PM
Last bumped on Jul 2, 2016, 12:36:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info