Help with SRS Build

Hey guys, I'm doing a SRS build, and my build consist in using 2 auras, hatred and haste, consuming almost 100% of my mana (got some nodes of reduced mana reserved), but for this to be viable, I would have to use blood magic gem, and here starts my doubt, should I take out a gem from my set, like multistrike to put blood gem and keep both auras running, or should I take one aura, like haste, and keep my multistrike running?

I'm gonna use a 5L Pledge of Hands, if someday I get a 6L (doubt it! XD), I'm gonna get rarity in it, I really want to make this a farm build. I might be able to get more reduced mana nodes, but I would have like 15% of my mana available for srs, and I could do aroung 22 - 24 srs before it runs out, so I would have to keep constantly using mana potions.

Thanks for the help!
Last bumped on Jul 1, 2016, 5:40:48 PM
You're pure SRS...? You only want to use a blood magic gem if you have a shav's.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuDF8NfA3iDlwRLRFQFScXLxg8GFYZihpsGo8bJRzcHRQdTx2qHb4d2SSwJNgo-ipTLJwtHy9vM4c1uTwtQYdDVEV-RnFIjkuuTLNNuVIpVdZV4FcrV8lYWlqRXGtcil7AX7BilWTnaqxq-mvbbRlvnnC7fIN_xoCkgseDCYNfg8yESITFhWCFbYhCiFqMsY8aj0aTJ5itm4qboZu1na6gQqEvpwinK6h9qsSycLQMtz64k70nvYK-T76KwcXDOsNtxq7KSsrTzLzQH9P71YHYJNkT2VvaYt-K4YjpAuq66-7sGOyK7-v0cfba98H31_no-tL7Cf5J_rM=?accountName=HikaruYami&characterName=BravelySummon

That's my low-life SRS tree running shav's, a ton of minion jewels, a 6L +3 staff, and "as many aura nodes as necessary" (the regen is the most recent addition--I like to play a bit too recklessly for level 96 so zealot's oath gives me the minor survivability boost I needed)

Why on earth would you swap out multistrike...? Your auras shouldn't be on your staff in the first place.
Last edited by codetaku on Jul 1, 2016, 1:47:21 PM
No, they're not in my staff, my srs is in my staff, I just told my staff so ppl would have an idea of what I'm using with my srs... But if I want to run 2 auras instead of 1, I would have to get rid of multistrike to get blood magic gem... its a nice build u have have there, but I'm already level 70, no way I'm changing hehe, I just want an opinion, should I go for 2 auras or keep my multistrike?
1)Despite the insane mana consumption rate of SRS, it is possible to put on enough mana regeneration from the skill tree as well as well selected gears to make SRS work without being blood magic.

2)SRS is almost next to unplayable in the current stage of the game without 21/20 SRS and level 4 empower. I see that you are only level 70, I doubt this build will work at all at level 82+ with only a 5L and one of the gem being blood magic.

3)Why are you using a pledge of hands? SRS has been nerfed so much that the pledge of hands version can hardly work. Do you already have 21/20 SRS and level 4 empower?

4)Simply use an enlighten gem if your two auras are reserving too much mana.

5)'but I'm already level 70'.....Level 70 is only two days of gameplay. I do not mind restarting my character even if it is already level 80.
You could always just grab a few reduced mana reserve nodes, some mana regen nodes and wear an alpha's howl. Put clarity on blood magic and you're good to go.

SRS is more than playable without a 21/20 srs or empower. My summoner is lvl 84 and cruising thru content with super cheap gear. Everything melts in seconds. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Well. You have got a +2 Femurs of the saint staff over there to at least make up for 2 bonus levels. For the pledge of hands version, he needs to desperately fork out at least some bonus level from other sources. Take note SRS's base damage is an incredible 50% increase every two levels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info