Very small budget - how the best spend 1 exalt

Hey exiles

Yesterday I've been lucky,and got my 1st Exalted Orb drop.And here is my question - as I'm very poor player what the best spend the orb for?What would be the most useful to have?
Last bumped on Jul 2, 2016, 6:47:03 AM
Congrats!

First option is to buy a 1-exalt unique you have always wanted for your build but never been able to afford (eg: Hegemony's era, Voidheart, etc - depends on your league.)

Since you don't seem to have one of those in mind, though, the next option is to sell it for chaos orbs. Then spend your chaos orbs on getting a few items of better gear.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Why spend it at all.

IF that is the only exalt u have keep it and know u got something shiny waiting for u back in Hideout.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Don't spend it just to spend it. Wait until there is something specific that you need. While you wait maybe you'll find another.

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
if your goal is to deck out a character with 1ex - sell it for chaos orbs and buy your stuff. most good items are in 1-2c range (im not talking about GG gear but just 'good')

however if you are doing just fine and you are fond of your current build - think hard about 'upgrade' path for this build and find one item that you do not hope to find (too rare, too niche) and just buy it

but as this is your first ex - keep it until you, on your own, know what you want to spend it on. ex do not come easy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info