[2.3]WEIGHT OF THE SPANISH EMPIRE---Six Digit NON-CRIT DPS!(mb 7!)

"
the_Bur wrote:
Hi, as you asked for some Feedback:

I am playing a RT variation of this buld on Standard. Its a very fast speed runner, great for uber lab runs, fastest Atziri killer I have.
First of all, I picked Atziris Disfavour, BIS but most expensive choice imho. With its bleed on hit, I chose Bloodlust as support. I apply the bleed with Leap Slam and then bash all with HS. Next thing is, i picked Poison as support. With the about 6.5 aps the Poison stacks very well on bosses (trash mobs can be cleared with your !movement! skill Leap slam, even on tier 10 maps). Therefore i picked Vulnerability with Blasphemy.
For Defense I went with a (legacy) Lightning Coil + Purity of Lightning. Therefore I had to drop Hatred. Endurance Charges via 5L Leap Slam.
Overall I get about 50k unbuffed Tooltip dmg. This does not include Bloodlust and Poison.

My Tree @ lvl 82

Gear

Awesome!
Hit 75 and had a blast the whole way, moving on to a faster clear speed build, but great job on the build :)
I'm at 71 right now, with under 5k life (I've really neglected the life nodes :)) and just dunked a Tier 6 Villa with ease!!

I opted to put melee splash gem in my weapon and will be taking both Headsman and Brutal Fervour instead of Impact. The damage will be lower but the leech rate with be off the charts, and I'll have huge melee splash range. I intend to carry another sword (possibly an exquisite blade if I can find a good one) in weapon swap #2 for single targets without a melee splash gem.
Last edited by Craftyman on Jul 9, 2016, 9:33:53 AM
"
mezzer25 wrote:
Hit 75 and had a blast the whole way, moving on to a faster clear speed build, but great job on the build :)

Very few builds have faster clear speed in my opinion. The only faster are boring builds like blade vortex :P
I agree, I'm 82 right now and the clear speed is insane. Sure there are faster builds but few of those can kill a boss like it's a regular mob.

Update on my progress with this build; picked up this:

and this build is incredibly smooth and fun. Each hit sucks the mob pack into a zone of complete annihilation and there is no escape for rares and uniques.

Is my chest for now, intend to upgrade this to super-endgame +1 gems corruption and have Enlighten(LVL 4)-Hatred-Assassin's Mark(or Enfeeble)-Herald of Ash and the damage will be bananas.

At about 5.5k hp now and rising, build is pretty tanky. Just capped all my resists and going to head into my first uber lab on this character (wish me luck on Heavy Strike enchant lol). Can't wait to have both Headsman AND Brutal Fervour ;)
Last edited by Craftyman on Jul 12, 2016, 2:42:16 AM
It´s possible to do this build with a 5l sword?
"
SpitfireXD wrote:
It´s possible to do this build with a 5l sword?

Sure. I even included ideas for a 5L in the build guide.
"
Craftyman wrote:
I agree, I'm 82 right now and the clear speed is insane. Sure there are faster builds but few of those can kill a boss like it's a regular mob.

Update on my progress with this build; picked up this:

and this build is incredibly smooth and fun. Each hit sucks the mob pack into a zone of complete annihilation and there is no escape for rares and uniques.

Is my chest for now, intend to upgrade this to super-endgame +1 gems corruption and have Enlighten(LVL 4)-Hatred-Assassin's Mark(or Enfeeble)-Herald of Ash and the damage will be bananas.

At about 5.5k hp now and rising, build is pretty tanky. Just capped all my resists and going to head into my first uber lab on this character (wish me luck on Heavy Strike enchant lol). Can't wait to have both Headsman AND Brutal Fervour ;)

Awesome, Craftyman! I was actually curious how those gloves would interact with the build! Glad to hear you're liking it.
"
"
Craftyman wrote:
Snip

Awesome, Craftyman! I was actually curious how those gloves would interact with the build! Glad to hear you're liking it.

This is hands down one of my favorite builds since I started PoE, almost at level 90 now!
Very nice build I will start today..found a Doomsower 5l for 20c on poe trade !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info