Hideout Showcase

amazing hideouts but pls, pretty pls no more performance improvements. prophecy has been a disaster. Is there any way I can roll back to pre prophecy settings?
"
liquidSG wrote:
Chris, or anyone at GGG, what is the point of these? They are awesome but ultimately they serve no purpose without having templates so we can port them to our hideouts.

Wouldn't it be great if you had a Hideout Marketplace where we could purchase hideouts for $5 for instance and maybe give a part of that from each sale to the creator? Sounds like a good way to let the community make content and profits for you. Sure, there would be some technical stuff with hideout size limits and all that but you can figure it out.

Its called Imagination use it don't steal other peoples "Artwork" so to speak.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
can you make an option to make the game have less CPU usage? my computer is overheating in around 2-4 hours and i dont have that in any other game im playing.. is it because im using windows 7? i think its mostly after you made it so the game loads more in the background but im not sure.
they look so great and beauty, take many hours hmm... <3
I spent quite some time on a nice hideout in SC. But in temp I simply don't bother because you can't save them.
"
guggelhupf wrote:
"
Toshis8 wrote:
Give us the ability to save hideouts, that we could try out/create new hideouts without having to lose what we've already created.

+1

And im so happy to see my Hideout "The Mysterious Cave" :) i love you GGG <3 if any1 want see it ingame, feel free to write me ingame a message ;)

GuGG,

Your hideout is amazing, thank you for taking the time to share it with the community!
IGN: Fourist
the first and the last looks nice >:D
my english sux.
GGG team we need more work on the HO, more hideout slots<-- maybe depending on decoration size, because I tried to create a walkway of black tiling abd was imposible due to the max object cap. Please more love for the Masters expansion, redo the Masters and the hideouts, let us have all the masters in the hideout, maybe adding more master levels, add 2 new master for act4, maybe Jewel master and Flask Master ? I don´t know but I feel like this facet of the game is outdated also the crafting, once more, please rework the whole masters expansion, maybe a new masters expansion reworking the old ones??? Thanks and keep the good job GGG.
Hidden Serenity Hideout by porcaria (Y)
id like to submit mine but cant figure out to get the screen shot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info