Best MF build now.

Hello, Im looking for some powerful mf build. I need to ask experienced players about this. Which is good for new league, not expensive as f*** to work well? I dont care about spells, just if You can please send me some good magic find builds. Thank you! :)
Last bumped on Jul 5, 2016, 3:05:30 PM
up
well considering wind ripper is dirt cheap because of its prophecy, you might be able to get away with an elemental build that can safely run non reflect maps.

run a tabby, invest into some resists on the tree get a wind ripper and split arrow stuff in t1 - 6 maps for great profit.

you wont need a ton of damage if you stick to those map tiers and the tabby ensures that you wont need to invest heavy into links.

well not until you decide to upgrade to a belly of the beast or something.
LVL 87 Way of the Poacher, Avatar of the Slaughter, Quartz Infusion (haven't done Uber yet)

ascetic MF gear-retired

MF SWAP:

went ripper and made 6 ex one weekend to fund fotm reach TS which is very expensive.. farm dried lakes exclusively with shitty resists and life around 3K; invest heavily in crit and movement

use hatred for aura to proc the qty part of ripper to help with div card drops

with my mf swap, rarity was near 380 and qty at 61.. with gear that made life about 3800 and resits all 75, i was at 35 qty and around 250ish rarity.. i think.. cant quite remember
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jul 5, 2016, 3:17:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info