Can I farm uber lab with my char?

Can I farm uber lab with my build or should I create a whole new character for it, I'd really like to use this one on it if possible. Please point out any upgrades that might help also. Thank you :) https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Cromi38/characters
Cromii is the char I'm talking about
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2016, 4:42:34 AM
Get more life on gear - Rings 60+ life, amulet 80+ and helm, gloves and boots 80+ too.. Cap resist, get decent movement speed and you're ready to go :)

Edit: Swap spark for some decent boss killer spell (bladefall/storm call if you wanna stick to lightning)
Last edited by Blade_Master on Jun 28, 2016, 3:31:10 AM
"
Blade_Master wrote:
Get more life on gear - Rings 60+ life, amulet 80+ and helm, gloves and boots 80+ too.. Cap resist, get decent movement speed and you're ready to go :)

Edit: Swap spark for some decent boss killer spell (bladefall/storm call if you wanna stick to lightning)

Thank you, any specific flask switches I should make?
Maybe swap Topaz Flask for Granite/Quicsilver flask. First one provides further defence boost against Itzaro/Argus and Quicksilver is for mobility in lab. Another valid option is Vessel of Vinktar flask, you will evaporate Itzaro during its effect. In that case swap one insta anti-bleed life flask for insta anti-shock life flask.

another damage boost option woul be Concentrated effect support gem for Increased critical strikes (dont know if you can get decent crit chace without this support). Get Stone golem for that fight too (taunt is very good defence option).

And maybe look for rare crit quiver (increase or cap your crit chace) instead of Drillneck quiver (pierce support wont work with Bladefall and Storm call setup).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info