Endurance discharge juggernaut concept

Not sure if any1 made this build before, I just managed to finish my exams and come to play the new league.

Well now I want to play hardcore, I know reflect is a bitch, but I am not planning to play this build to 100 anyway.

The concept:

Tree

Endurance discharger with 8 charge,

golem curses with warlords mark,

discharge for singel target conc eff+fire pen+ chace to ignite+inc burning dmg+controlled destruction

for area: it has inc area+ele prolif+chance to ignite

cdwt setup: ice spears+gmp+inc crit chance to trigger ele overload

Runs purity of fire with rise of the phoenix, uses a random spell dagger or wand

or uses the prophecy exclusive staff: Realm ender to get +4 to discharge + a pyre and utilize frenzy charges instead of screwing around with auras.
Last edited by krenderke on Jun 27, 2016, 2:12:55 PM
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2016, 4:17:57 PM
I'm playing an oldschool manual discharge no prolif elementalist right now, it's pretty decent for regular clearing. I can see getting charges with WM a possible problem in parties bigger than 2-3, though you won't really need more than one charge per skill use. With 6 charges, 5,5k life, ele weakness and elementalist penetration, reflect rares weren't a problem at any point even without fortify on.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I'm playing a similar build on hc atm with Realm Ender. Decent trash clear, decent defenses, pretty bad single target damage, which means reflect is not a problem, as consolation. "Cannot be ignited" bosses (Argus) and status ailment map mods make me wanna tear my hair out.

You can have some fun with it on open maps with favourable mods, but in general there are better options.

Could have some pretty insane potential with dedicated Guardian supporter though (EE, curses, improved Purity of Fire, billion armor etc.).

Okey, well I'm doing it, got to act 2 already, however I don't rememben leveling was this hard with a marauder, fire totem and traps just suck balls...

Probably I could use RF without investing in much liferegen, but will tweak the tree to get that 0.2% per charge regen... Kaom's Way lol, with 2 of that I would have 10 charge and 10% regen just with having the node, insane....

Also Ngamahu Tiki is quite decent, however I would need a good corruption, so probably will just stick to my regular choice of necklace with a lot of str and life.

Was even thinking of just playing pure RF, reaching 20% regen is very possible (not sure if its capped on 20% or that's just leech, but whatever) and would be pretty much immortal with a decent ammount of armor, it's just retarded on paper.

Or could even play RF with the Realm ender, just making it 5link and slamming a purity into the isolated socked, having 81% total fire resrequires only 17% regen /sec.

Okey well.. I'm just a bit overwhelmed, which is a good thing.
Last edited by krenderke on Jun 27, 2016, 4:18:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info