Crafting a Vaal Regalia, help wanted

So I'm looking for some advice of the best way to improve below chest.

on Prophecy SC;

Bought it for 2ex with the two t1 rolls and cold resist

106 Jewelers and 64 fusings got me the 6 Link

1 divine got me the perfect rolls on ES.

So overall not too bad so im willing to dump plenty in.

Whats the best way to proceed?

Last bumped on Jun 27, 2016, 2:08:46 PM
damn those are some stellar rolls for ES better than I have ever gotten trying to craft. you could YOLO exalt from here or multi mod master craft personally if I had the funds and were going to do it I would multimod mastercraft too much chance of getting shite roll from the YOLO exalt to be worth it IMO
If you have a lot of currency (100+ ex) and level 8 Haku, you could do the following:

1. Master craft any prefix to use up the last prefix slot
2. Apply an exalted orb (be sure to leave a free suffix)
3. If you get an undesirable suffix:
3.1. Remove the crafted mod
3.2. Craft "prefixes cannot be changed" with Haku
3.3. Apply an orb of scouring to remove the bad suffixes
3.4. Goto 1

After crafting two desirable suffixes this way you can master craft a mod you like and optionally YOLO exalt the last affix (or, if you're feeling particularly lucky, YOLO ex the last two affixes).

A lite version if you don't have a lot of currency:

1. Master craft any prefix
2. YOLO exalt a suffix and hope for a good result
3. Optionally replace the crafted mod with something else

This will leave the item open for further crafting with the more expensive method in the future.
If you _don't_ have a lot of currency, though, just multimod life (if you're hybrid, which you damn well should be unless you're CI, since that's not a shav's) and a second resist.

If you are CI (and don't have a ton of currency) I'd honestly yolo exalt until you get a suffix (that way you leave a chance for both other elemental resists; if you crafted first before getting a suffix, you'd have a lower chance of rolling a resistance on your yolo exalt), then craft a resist (then exalt again if your first exalt resulted in a suffix; in the end you will be using a total of 2 exalts plus the resist craft cost). Obviously you'll be hoping that your final prefix roll in this case is the hybrid ES roll :P
Last edited by codetaku on Jun 27, 2016, 10:04:43 AM
"
If you _don't_ have a lot of currency, though, just multimod life (if you're hybrid, which you damn well should be unless you're CI, since that's not a shav's) and a second resist.

If you are CI (and don't have a ton of currency) I'd honestly yolo exalt until you get a suffix (that way you leave a chance for both other elemental resists; if you crafted first before getting a suffix, you'd have a lower chance of rolling a resistance on your yolo exalt), then craft a resist (then exalt again if your first exalt resulted in a suffix; in the end you will be using a total of 2 exalts plus the resist craft cost). Obviously you'll be hoping that your final prefix roll in this case is the hybrid ES roll :P

A high life roll would also make it an incredibly good chest. Hybrid builds might not be the most popular but they exist. A high mana roll wouldn't be bad at all too. A high intelligence suffix - too. All in all, there are quite a lot of good affixes that can be yoloexalted and since the chest is very good as it is already, I would just cross my fingers and yolo exalt it twice, perhaps leaving a master-crafted resist roll.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 27, 2016, 10:15:57 AM
Thanks guys.

Im playing CI right now.

Sitting at 10k es at level 74 so im pretty happy with it.

I will have a think about whats been said and if i yolo exalt tonight i will post the result.
I assume you're playing some variation of the tri-curse mine build, it's incredibly potent and you're more than set until the end of time with that chest anyway. If you get a good yolo exalt, it will just be icing on the cake. If you don't, you'll still be destroying everything.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 27, 2016, 2:09:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info