Rampage challenge

Hi there. I have problem with challenge to get 1000 rampage. I tried many times but all of maps have around 800 mobs with pack sizes. So please tell me how can I get this challenge or tell me how can I get "Monster fracture" option on maps (if this will help).

Thank you
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2016, 10:53:02 AM
Just roll sea witches on the map and there will be monsters to spare.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
You can roll Sea Witches on a map, or grab the Cursed Choir prophecy and hope it happens on a map you have Rampage on (Less of an issue if you have a Rampage item, rather than using the rampage Zana Option).

Alternatively you can get a Rampage item and try on Dried Lake (Very hard here, though. 5%ish chance to have more than 1k mobs, and they're very spread out.)

Tip:

If you put Dancing Dervish in your weapon slot, you can go into a zone kill 1-2 mobs with Dancing Dervish and if you swap back to your main weapon quick enough and keep killing, you'll still be in Rampage. (If you reach the first tier with DD, it'll become a Minion and you'll be unable to swap).

So, the Rampage counter won't be visible until you've killed 25ish mobs with your main weapon, which means it's a little risky as you can't see the timer, but it does save 2c and is handy if you don't have Sea Witches since you don't have to waste 2c every attempt. Just roll Mountain Ledges with +Magic/Rare/etc Monsters and hope for some strongboxes.

Speaking of; The "You will find 6 strongboxes in a map" prophecy can really help too.
Step 1: Roll a linear map with the sea witches mod. (something like a promenade or canyon or gorge can work very well)

Step 2: Equip these:

Step 3: Either cast enduring cry occasionally or run Warlord's on Blasphemy.

Step 4: Get the challenge done.

While I have yet to do this one myself, this is my plan for doing so.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Me and a Friend did it on Arid lake with 14% packsize, had 2 strongboxes on it (one a cartos we did after hitting 1k)

So it should be doable on that if you have a decent clear speed, we just ran round the edge then moved into the middle
I did it on Gorge Map with 14% pack size and 1 strongbox.
There was monsters somewhere between 1000-1010.
Had full party, 2 players were clearing monsters that were missed by others.
Map didn't have sea witches, but it had bloodline magic monsters mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info