[WLDERS] Wastelanders -DELVE | 6MONTH LEEWAY | SOCIAL GUILD | Since 2016

Good evening,

I read your above post, and enjoyed what I saw. I would be interested in joining if / when room becomes available. Have been playing off and on since Beta, and am looking for an active current home in game community.

Have a great evening

Current char: Step_Carefully Lvl 81.

~Dylvish
Hi,

I also would love to join and become a Wastelander.

Cheers,
Wakuman
Hi! I'm definitely interested in joining a guild, and I would love to join the Wastelanders if there's space.
Hi!

I would like to join your guild as well. I was in a guild previously, however, I took about 8 months off and I have now returned to see I am no longer in the guild :(

I enjoy helping new players and mapping as well as sharing gear!

My Prophecy character is M_Virgin_Scion

Thanks
C
Last edited by CodyackBear on Jul 21, 2016, 8:54:27 PM
Just a reminder to applicants that we are currently a prophecy SC guild, feel free to msg me or the officers if you want to join.

Hello, I was looking into joining a guild and was attracted to yours. I play sc temp leagues on US servers and am usually pretty active. Never been in a Path of Exile guild before and join a community would be fun.

IGN : Kyrexx_DoT
Hi, I would like to join your guild, I have 3 Prophecy characters ( one lvl 90 one lvl 84 one lvl 56)
I am relatively experienced and I am quite helpful.
Please invite me IGN: aqp
Hello, If you guys are still recruiting I would like to join. Looking to do meeps with some peeps.
IGN: Sitheningpissening
Interested.

IGN(s):

wowitslikeshesmagic (84 elem)
youremakingthisakward (72 inq)
Last edited by Vaerez on Aug 10, 2016, 6:37:15 AM
I'm interested and would love to join the guild.
IGN's

myfirstwitchogm, lvl 57 Occultist
Tindaddy, lvl 45 Champion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info