Ping

What is your highest record and in what game?
Spoiler
70,000 in BroForce
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2016, 3:32:48 PM
^whattttttt.. thats nuts! and I thought 300 was bad when BF is downloading games!!!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
^whattttttt.. thats nuts! and I thought 300 was bad when BF is downloading games!!!

I'm normally at 50-100ms. I get lots of spikes though, and the night I was playing broforce with some friends it was getting to levels of hilarity.

I haven't been able to play league recently because I spend 50% of the game at 300-500 ping.

Fortunately this game has predictive so with these recent spikes it hasn't been an issue for POE :D
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Honestly don't know, WoW used to get quite bad in it's thousands.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I wrapped the score on defender for the atari 2600.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
I wrapped the score on defender for the atari 2600.

but... what was your ping? ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info