Add a new kind of equip item: the cloak

I think that will be great if our chars can will dress a cloak/mantle for aesthetic purposes.
Here some examples

Last bumped on Jun 24, 2016, 10:25:46 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I support this idea, but nevertheless it will encounter wings/backpack mtx porblem. While it can be done, it may be not as juicy target for ggg to make alternative to those mtx'es, unless those cloaks would be also mtx'es.
As I posted in another thread some time ago:
"
Toshis8 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Toshis8 wrote:
Cloak/cape. The biggest challenge in doing this would be physics (as far as i know POE has no physics engine at this time), to make cloak physically react to character movement and properly collide with character itself. Also make it properly fit with other back attachments like quivers. If done properly this would probably be the best selling MTX in this game (after stash tabs)
yes it's a challenge but honestly
Who gives a fuck about how it floats...

Look at wings and how ugly stiff they are. Even if capes are stiff, they wouldn't be as ugly as wings and it wouldn't be as visible. I don't plan on staring at my cape and see how it moves

All I want is to feel that my char is complete. No cape feel empty and with wings it feels too much

well a cloak stiff as board probably wouldn't look so awesome. There could an option to either attach cloak or wings to your armor but not both, to avoid some possible technical/graphical issues. Only thing it takes is to create one cloak that works and there could be made a hundred variations of it (colors, patterns, shapes and so on). Cloak would be something i would love to have.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
A cloak will get you fucked up in real combat like having long hair in a street fight. screw that. I dont wear wings either.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info