Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

Inaccessible Area - Solaris Temple

No doubt this is a rare occurrence, but without leap slam I'd have been unable to continue shortly after entering the Solaris Temple, due to the chasm that awaited me.

I've tried to show as much of the map as possible to prove that this was the only way a player could go, there were no other routes around this obstacle.

ABM Dr Morbius
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2016, 10:28:42 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
But you had LS so no problem. Every char can buy a Movement Skill in A1 if he finishes the quest which is needed. I dont remämber. ;D
Tortured, yet, i'm broken.
I was just about to post the same bug, very similar layout screenshot too. At least for the jump part. There's no other way to progress besides using a leap/teleport skill.

Well I do have Leap Slam as well, but I assume the levels are designed to be accessible either way.
Last edited by LuckyGuest on Jun 24, 2016, 10:22:54 AM
This has been reported a lot recently. The best thing to do, is to not only grab the screen shot, but get a bug report number as well by typing /bug in chat. That report number let's the Devs recreate the instance and track down the issue.

Whether or not you have a movement skill is irrelevant, as this is a bug.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info