this loot system is horrible...

Now do not get me wrong I love this game. However me and a huge group just killed piety, I had at least 3 yellows with my name on them. I could had easily picked them up. But somehow right after loot spawned i got 1 hit killed and thus lost all my loot.

Seriously can we please put loot to instanced its crap like this that pisses me off.
Last edited by pneuma on Feb 19, 2013, 3:33:40 PM
Should just run with trustworthy people or maybe don't kill your character over 3 yellows with your name on them.
"
Lordzero2 wrote:
Now do not get me wrong I love this game. However me and a huge group just killed piety, I had at least 3 yellows with my name on them. I could had easily picked them up. But somehow right after loot spawned i got 1 hit killed and thus lost all my loot.

Seriously can we please put loot to instanced its crap like this that pisses me off.

There is a specific reason why there is one combined thread of everyone's opinion in it. You shouldn't make your own thread to make your opinion separated from the rest.
IGN: Mibuwolf
lol ur mad
"
backbeard wrote:
Should just run with trustworthy people or maybe don't kill your character over 3 yellows with your name on them.

I never understood why people kept suggesting this.

Why should I run with only trustworthy players?
There's already a 600+ page post on people crying over this. Try not to make new threads on it. Thanks!
I only group with friends our guildies, and its like, don't matter who loots it, when everyone is safe and sound, need before greed, and lets just have some fun slaying some shit.
be sure to check the most upto date loot thread info @

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/92894

Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...
It's a fair CUSTOM RULE that you own an item that is called by your name.

BUT, the system was actually implemented to give fair challenge between melee and ranged characters to fight over loot.
It simply pisses me off that people misunderstand that dropped loot with your name on it belongs to you. IT JUST DOESN'T! It doesn't announce the declaration of your belonging, instead it gives you TIME LIMITED CHANCE to pick a loot before anyone does, where that chance is given to everyone equally

So please, stop this bullshit of item declaration before actually picking them up and face the truth, the game was made to fight over loot.

If you want it differently then make custom rule parties with equal interests.
Last edited by WingsOfGryphin on Feb 19, 2013, 3:22:12 PM
What if... they removed names and just kept the timers.
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info