[2.3] CoC Quill Rain - Tanky/High single target damage/Reflect "immunite"

Basic informations
Spoiler
Your main skill is Barrage

with combination with Cast on Crit

it allows you to trigger spells.
The best weapon for this build is Quill Rain

with 3.0 attack speed you really dont need anything more.

Skill tree
My current lvl skill tree (80lvl)
I dont have vaal pact yet (which would help with reflect).

Final skill tree
170hp sounds really weak but since we have big range with knock back you should be scary only of skill shoot (1 shoot dead demonstration video)

Ascendancy class
The only option is Assasin, with 5% bastic crit chance its really hard get max crit chance with other class. Difrence in 95% crit and 70% crit chance is so big that you really should not going with other class.

1.Unstable Infusion (power charge generator, dont need anything more).
2.Deadly Infusion (huge crit chance).
3.Noxious Strike (you trigger bleeding with barrage (no damage) but next you trigger posion with bladefall and glacial cascade with lots of damage, maim is really good for survivability.
4.Toxic Delivery (chaos damage + more posion damage, insane damage).

There are two important keystones
First is King of the Hill, its gives you high crit chance + knock back with almost every hit, its realy increased survivability.
Second is Iron Reflexes, with converting evasion to armor you dont have to scary phys reflect anymore.

Mana problem
There is some problem in early game, you can simply solve this taking gem with +2 mana gain on hit or take Essense Sap and respec it later, in 70+ you have enough mana regen + mana leech form curse.

Leveling
I was never good with leveling, you can try something like this.

Take the highest damage bow with split arrow or tornado shoot
~20lvl

At this point you can try using coc but i think your crit chance is too small
~40lvl

With high crit chance playing coc should be really fun at this point
~60lvl

Bandits
Normal Life
Cruel Sill point (or phys damage)
Merciless Power charge

Gear
Spoiler

Bow

As i wrote earlier thie highest attack speed beats everything

Gloves with good crit chance and multi

Maby its weird but i use alpa how with almost all my characters, 8 percent mana reserved allows us to use 3 auras, immunite to freeze is great + 700 armor (after convert)

Simple 6 link with 3G 2B 1R you can use Tabula or even 5 link (which will little reduce damage)

Quiver with crit + life + resistance (accuracy very nice)

30 movement speed + life + resistance

In jewellery we just need capped resistance + life + crit + spell damage in this priority + strenght (there is little problem with strenght)

Armor in belt very recomended

Jewels

Virdian Jewel, the best what you can get, fires + 4 projectiles, with 2 of this you really nice increaseing area of shoting.

Flasks

immunite to bleeding, 2x instant recovery, movment speed, armor, nothing special

Skill gems
Spoiler

6 link
Barrage-Cast on Crit-Increased critical strike chance-Bladefall-Glacial Cascade-Added fire damage

5 link
Barrage-Cast on Crit-Increased critical strike chance-Bladefall-Glacial Cascade

Why Bladefall and Glacial Cascade? Becouse both makes aoe phys damage, have really good range, bladefall kills weaker packs and glacial cascade just destroys bosses, perfect combo.

In easy maps i usualy use warlord mark insted od added fire damage (it allows me to perma curse everything and life + mana leeching.

4 link
Frenzy-GP-Curse on hit-Warlord Mark

4 link
CWDT(+10 lvl)-Immortall Call-Increased Duration-Molten Shell

4 link
CWDT(1lvl)-Ice Golem-Arctic Breath-GP
you dont need summon golem + arctic breath sloes down enemys

2 link (in bow)
Blink arrow-Faster attacks

And 3 auras left, if you dont have 5socked Quill Rain you can use ring with socked like me.

Stats

Map mods
As i wrote in title its reflect "immunite", i used quotation marks becouse elemental reflect maps makes some issues, you have to be very carefull, phys reflect dont makes any problem untill you dont try kill grup "allies cant die" way as always, (4:48 in elenental reflect demonstration video). Blood magic its not a problem (of course you lost lots of armor but still doable). Immunite to curse its really annoing, you cant use barrage so often like always (1 shoot demonstration video)

Video
Spoiler
Plateu map
Just how its work on normal map

Phys reflect map
Its important do swap gem added fire damage on warlord mark (almost perma 3 endurance charge and longer immortal call)

Elemental reflect map
Its not really impressive, almost die few times but still doable (i should turn off herald of ash)

1 shoot dead demonstration
With only 4k its easy to get 1 shoot

Last edited by Timoteya on Jun 23, 2016, 5:14:13 PM
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2016, 6:49:52 PM
why are you running Herald of Ash instead of Thunder / Ice or any other Aura?
Last edited by Migx86 on Jun 27, 2016, 2:58:07 AM
"
Migx86 wrote:
why are you running Herald of Ash instead of Thunder / Ice or any other Aura?

becouse i using phys spells, flat cold or lightning damage is not really helpfull, 15% of phys damage as fire is really nice boost for damage

heralod of ice or lightning could increased clear speed, but with CoC clear speed is never a problem
Hi, i gonna test this build but i've a question :
-Does this Barrage CoC Glacial cascade can lag / crash PCs ? Cause i've a Cyclone CoC and sometimes i laag but just a 0.5s lag.

Thanks and nice build =)
Little late but for answer but...

it depends on your computer, i dont remember any problems with lag, (as you can see on video), i am sure something like discharge lags more than glacial cascade + bladefall

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info