About 2.3.1 "feature" - changing a currency item stack size now removes note

I think many of you trading with the new currency stash tab - a very useful new thing in the microtransaction store. :)

But why added this "feature"?

"
Patchnotes 2.3.1
Changing a currency item stack's stack size now removes the custom note from that item.

Now, before each trade I have to copy the note, do the trade, increase/decrease de stack size, and after sorting in the currency paste the notes.

Sadly I only can copy paste only 1 note at a time.

So I can't see the benefit from it? Maybe someone can explain me the "why" and how its meant to trade the (thanks a lot for it) big stacks automatically if someone buys only a fraction of it...

EDIT: While playing i noticed, that when dumping all my different currency in the currencytab also every note on it will beremoved.. so trading is dead for that feature.
Sadly, because with workarounds like put the currency in a premium stash tab noone in the trade platform can see the stock.
RIP
Last edited by Duashdae on Jun 22, 2016, 3:58:03 AM
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2016, 2:42:50 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The change should be reverted.

People price stackable items per unit, not price per stack. Having the note clear out every time you add currency to your currency stash tab is extremely painful.

This won't affect me much since I organize my priced currencies differently, but anyone using a currency stash tab for pricing is in for a load of headaches (and confusion).
Last edited by Nuro on Jun 22, 2016, 10:07:18 AM
Yes,
Seems like a really bad change for me too.
Just erased all my currency tab prices after a couple maps' loot...
Vote for Undo! Had to make a new Tab for currency. Else it would always delete my ratios and so on....
o_O
What the hell were they thinking when they did that?
This is painfully annoying. Nobody wants to copy-paste their alt price every time they get back to town/hideout.

I've already lost half my currency price tags, and am going to have to check the currency market again.

I urge GGG to quickly re-patch this. This should definitively have already been corrected a few hours after the patch at most.
Terrible "feature".
Check out http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/41078 and post there to support having solo-only and party-only event modes!
Sorry but i really Need to bump this Thread. Im acutally gettin disappointed by this. Please GGG, undo this.
it is being undone.

dont know why the hell they would do that in the first place.
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
"
laycast wrote:
it is being undone.

It hasn't been undone yet, despite a new patch getting out. What's taking so much time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info