Race Season During Prophecy League

I like Fixed Seed races where everyone gets the same layout for each zone, because they're a lot more fair.
IRON MAN
"
iv35120 wrote:
Please make a cut-throat event. I need it for 84/84.

That's why they will most likely not run CT events anytime soon, since the last big CT event was more or less a failure : people were killing each other in the Coast just to get the achievement then left, and top racers were basically rushing to end-game and mapping as if it was the normal game. Maybe a shorter event would work ?
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Alabamak wrote:
24 hour endless ledge, BLAMT, Exiles Everywhere. PLS!!

48h (over the Weekend) BLAMT pls.
Exiles Everywhere, Headhunter, 12 mins races and my idea for a race: Whirling blades race. That is actually a race or race within race or raceception..

Whriling blade race:
-you have only whirling blades supported by faster attacks,
-you can't walk normally, your movement abillity is whirling blades attack, so it should be free mana cost (maybe mana regen per second should be higher than WB cost),
-map is fixedseed ledge with no monsters,
-would be cool seeing other competitors racing near you (and hitting wall),
-it greatly punish you for hitting an object (since you can't walk, you need to whirling yourself back and lose much time),
-shorter time = higher place on ladder and time period 2min-1.5min =1point, 1.5min-1.3min=2points etc.
Headhunter races are a personal favorite >.>
I got two ideas and i'll just throw them out here then.

Would be cool with a race like headhunter, but instead of just stealing the mods you take over all the rare mobs you kill as a summon.

Endless ledge where at the end of the ledge zones you encounter a normal boss, brutus, merveil. So its like Ledge with boss progression and i think some fights could get fun when you don't have so much space to run around in (I'm looking at you dominus).
yeah finally!

12h EL - Descent 3 - New rogue like races! cmon GGG do it!
Beta Member Since 2010
sounds awesome, a number of people in my guild have been craving a season.
Fixed Seed and
this Decent Champions Races!

As Highlight maybe 2-4 Headhunter Races!

And please, if you going to do a 7 hour Malachei Kill, make the points fair, and not only give us 8 or 10 points for that kind of race. It seems unbalanced if you get 8 points for a Merveil Kill, which took around 10-20 minutes, when you gain 9 or 10 points aswell on a 2-3 hour long Kill Malachei Race...
Last edited by _DavidAegis_ on Jun 22, 2016, 7:52:15 AM
I'd love to see a Labyrinth-themed race.

"
But Labyrinth is already a race. -reader, probably

True, but personally I'm not interested in making a 5billion% attack speed character to compete in the lab leaderboards in their current state. I think it'd be interesting to actually avoid traps instead of instant-flasking through them or otherwise completely ignoring them.

Since a lab race would likely transfer to void league, it could also have the crafting advantages associated with descent & champions. (Maybe even a set of starter uniques?)
Probably out-of-scope for the upcoming race season, but food for thought!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info