[2.6] Mzticc's Indepth Kinetic Blast/Barrage Pathfinder Guide - Oneshot Screen clearing

"
LeoFantucci wrote:
Congrats for the guide, very well written.

I believe you need a video to proof the concept, this will help a lot.

ty,

Added a Video :)
How would this do as a raider?
Hey, great build! Any chance of a leveling skill tree?
sooo sorry to ask this, but uhm, could you recomend a coupla passives if we are not doing ascendency points. I understand a lot of builds use them and are pretty much the standard now, but i dont have good enuf internet connection to not disconect during labrinth.
"
godofdun wrote:
How would this do as a raider?

I guess it would do OK-ish.. The thing is that you don't need Phasing or the tons of Attack Speed that you get from Raider. But if you wanna play another Class I would choose Assassin and drop Assassin's Mark for Poacher's Mark.

"
m0onknight wrote:
Hey, great build! Any chance of a leveling skill tree?

Just make your way down towards the Duelist Area first. Grap some Leech (Refund them in the Endgame) then work you way up. Pretty simple.

"
Tenembre wrote:
sooo sorry to ask this, but uhm, could you recomend a coupla passives if we are not doing ascendency points. I understand a lot of builds use them and are pretty much the standard now, but i dont have good enuf internet connection to not disconect during labrinth.

I would recommend to get a Lab Carry. And you could take a look at Moasie's 900+ Movement Speed lab Runner and just respecc the Char later if you want. You could do Lab in ~4-5 Mins. Other than that I don't rly have anything to recommend since the Ascendencies don't give anything special.. just huge boost in DPS.. You might need really good Gear without them to be able to do T10+ Maps.
Any tips for HC? Want to try KB wander as a hardcore charecter. It is possible to get more ES/Life? What gear are u recommend for HC. Ty
"
Shadowsama1 wrote:
Any tips for HC? Want to try KB wander as a hardcore charecter. It is possible to get more ES/Life? What gear are u recommend for HC. Ty

I just tried on my 829 ES Vaal Regalia. If I would've a 400+ ES Shield I would be around 9.5k ES.
I guess for HC I would go Inquisitor or Occultist. As Occultist it's almost the same Tree but it's easier to get to 10k ES. As Inquisitor you can get more ES than a Ranger, too + the Ele Crit Wands are easier and cheaper to get. As Inquisitor and Occultist you can level with KB since you get lots of Int.

Edit: Trickster could be a defensive Option aswell I think.
Last edited by mztic on Jul 14, 2016, 7:26:02 PM
I would like to ask a few question
Firstly,you have 100% pierce chance,so how can Ricochet help u to chain
Secondly,in Powerful Precision,if enemies are pierced,to my own knowledge,projectiles will never return
Thirdly,in Powerful Precision,the projectile critical chance is increased by "arrow" pierce chance but not the "Projectile" pierce chance

This is my queries,hope that u can finish it and answer me
I will really appreciate that
Thanks
Last edited by edisonlohihi on Jul 19, 2016, 6:02:48 AM
"
edisonlohihi wrote:
I would like to ask a few question
Firstly,you have 100% pierce chance,so how can Ricochet help u to chain
Secondly,in Powerful Precision,if enemies are pierced,to my own knowledge,projectiles will never return
Thirdly,in Powerful Precision,the projectile critical chance is increased by "arrow" pierce chance but not the "Projectile" pierce chance

This is my queries,hope that u can finish it and answer me
I will really appreciate that
Thanks

Hey, sry for the late reply.
You are right with the Ricochet (chain) it does not work.
For Powerful Precision:
The Projectiles do not return but the crit Chance is increased by 100%. Quote from GGG:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
There are two stats - pierce chance, and arrow pierce chance.
arrow pierce chance implicitly includes pierce chance, as well as arrow-specific pierce chance. Thus it is always the higher of the two stats.

Spells can already benefit from this, just like they can from Drillneck. It explicitly applies it to "projectile crit chance", not "projectile attack crit chance" or "arrow crit chance". Making it based on arrow pierce chance just means arrow specific pierce chance bonuses can count towards this increase, which is only positive for the player, because that value is always as high or higher than generic pierce chance.
oops.. submitted twice. ignore this one :D
Last edited by mztic on Jul 29, 2016, 1:27:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info