Why would GGG introduce content that people HATE

I don't understand. People are actually not playing the game anymore because of the lab. A lot of people just run it once and never go back. They spent so much time on creating content people only want to do 1 time because it's forced upon them... If it wasn't required for ascendancy points, majority would probably never enter it.
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2016, 5:45:29 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Nice thread there mate.
With all the good intents, are you new? Joking, you are not.

Because they are what they are. Mr. Wilson never admits mistakes, or even acts in spite of common sense, just to mock a part (all) of the player base, or to prove something to himself.
As long as he's well fed, it's gonna be that way.

Any other questions? Will gladly help.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Jun 21, 2016, 1:30:19 PM
It dose not matter what they add, there are people out there that will hate it
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
It was added mostly because it was already in works, and they didnt get it finished for release, so they released it now. Not releasing it at all, would be waste of money, and there are people that like the lab
Last edited by miljan on Jun 21, 2016, 1:55:47 PM
After the success of PvP, GGG felt they were on a roll.
"
Assfinder wrote:
After the success of PvP, GGG felt they were on a roll.

GOLD
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
laycast wrote:
I don't understand. People are actually not playing the game anymore because of the lab.

People are also not playing the game anymore because of:
* Brutus
* Storyline
* Graphics
* Game too easy
* Game too hard
* PVP
* game not balanced
* GGG constantly balancing stuff
etc. Can't please everyone.
Last edited by almostdead on Jun 21, 2016, 2:06:53 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion that PoE is a social experiment being monitored closely by some spooks. Probably moles within the company, who do their job without CW ever knowing about it. Since he is such an egotist, he's easy to manipulate into making changes that will drive the frustration factor up instead of down.

This is a grand experiment, one of whose objectives is to determine who among the gaming population have a high tolerance for frustration, and for being provoked. I have a guild mate who had a 2-wand sparker last league. The spark nerf pretty much crippled his build. He had many ex invested in specific gear for that build, which is all much less valuable now. GGG not only knew this would happen to hundreds if not thousands of players, they are gathering data on playtime and skill usage, and by now would know (the data would show) that my guildmate doesn't play anymore, except for the fact that his girlfriend uses the same account to play her CA ranger.

yeah i'm done for a while. tired of being jerked around.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
you thinking something is frustrating doesnt mean it actually IS frustrating. do not confuse your emotions with facts

and if your 'friend' did not expect spark nerf (that to be honest isnt even that bad compared to what could have happened) then.. i have no more comments.

if you play FoTM skill that is FAR ABOVE average skill power - expect it to be nerfed. crying after that is childish. he wouldnt play this build anyway - because he is most probably only after the most broken shit available and there are stronger builds available. i have no doubt he would play these new cookie cutters. because playing non-top-meta is 'not worth it' isnt it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info