[2.3] Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker build – 150k+dps – 6k hp (Abaxoth and Atziri easy kill)

Interesting to see another build for warchief. When I created mine it was a bit of a morph of mathil's shield charge. This one probably has far more survivability than mine.

I can speak to how powerful these warchief builds can be...my last normal atziri fight was under 50 seconds. This build is almost as strong as mine (mine is around 635k with 3 totems)
Added gameplay video with Atziri and Abaxoth kill, and some high tier maps!
Hello!

How well does this build do in Endgame Lab?

Also, just wondering what skills you used before getting the extra totem node?

Thanks
Last edited by Nanouk on Jul 2, 2016, 9:03:23 AM
When you got facebreakers game will be so easy. Use skirmish quiver before you can get hierophant. Uber lab pretty easy. Just use flame dash/shield charge for moving. For Izaro use conc effect and phase run with inc duration
I make this build and one big question don't let me in peace:

Why you spent passive point on attack speed? Character attack speed don't affect the totem attack speed right?

Thanks
"
szmegma wrote:
I make this build and one big question don't let me in peace:

Why you spent passive point on attack speed? Character attack speed don't affect the totem attack speed right?

Thanks

Attack speed gain attack speed on totems. You can easy check this. Just refund all speed nodes from tree. With nice speed your totems will be insane clear speed WHAMWHAMWHAM :) Also you can check other warchief builds, like Etup. And the last - you can read warchief specs: 10 less attack speed. Attack spedd from what? From weapons and tree :)

Sry for my bad english :)
Why are you using a 4L White chest? What is the point of using a normal chest and not a rare or unique for better stats?
"
Why are you using a 4L White chest? What is the point of using a normal chest and not a rare or unique for better stats?

Bringer of rain mod: you cannot use chest armor. My chest only for nice look :)
"
"

Bringer of rain mod: you cannot use chest armor. My chest only for nice look :)

Ok I see that now, I didnt notice before.

I am going to try this, should be interesting.
"
Attack speed gain attack speed on totems. You can easy check this. Just refund all speed nodes from tree. With nice speed your totems will be insane clear speed WHAMWHAMWHAM :) Also you can check other warchief builds, like Etup. And the last - you can read warchief specs: 10 less attack speed. Attack spedd from what? From weapons and tree :)

Sry for my bad english :)

I'm not really good observer to see different, when I spend point to attack speed.
There is any official proof for this statement?

That's why I'm so unbeliever, because on the skill tree you can find many nodes like this:
"Attacks used by totems have #% increased attack speed"

This one is gonna buff totem attack speed.
I know other build using passive point on attack speed, but still can be a mistake, if totem don't get benefit.

=======================================================

From deal with the bandits quest, you gain +40 life, 16% physical damage and 1 passive point?
That's right?

=======================================================

What is your opinion to wear Daresso's Salute amulet?

My english is not better either. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info