[2.3] CoCicle VorCade 7-Link, 100% KnockBack, 100% Crit, Millions of DPS! (With Videos)

"
"
Midas_ wrote:
Im trying a trickster version of this build, seems awesome buddy!

Just one question;

The Whispering Ice needs to be 6L?

It doesn't have to be 6-L but for optimal performance it is best to have it 6-L. If you only have a 5-L then I recommend dropping elemental focus.

Thanks for the feedback.

Do you think this build would be viable as trickster? If yes, would you change something besides the ascendancy?
"
Midas_ wrote:
"
"
Midas_ wrote:
Im trying a trickster version of this build, seems awesome buddy!

Just one question;

The Whispering Ice needs to be 6L?

It doesn't have to be 6-L but for optimal performance it is best to have it 6-L. If you only have a 5-L then I recommend dropping elemental focus.

Thanks for the feedback.

Do you think this build would be viable as trickster? If yes, would you change something besides the ascendancy?

I wouldn't recommend going trickster because this build is based on crits and we need to have the assassin ascendancy to cap out crit as much as possible. You can try Trickster and see how it works out, I would highly recommend using a lucky flask (or two) in this case.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hi, I love the idea of this build. I got a few questions.
Are skyforth really mandatory? / Is this build worth it without Skyforth?
Is survivability great even with average ES gear?
Could I go CI without Shavs but with my 780ES chest piece that I got? Would I lose a lot of damage by not going low life? / Would you still recommend it with CI?
im trying to get this working on a 5l and the clearspeed is insane only my single targ and surivabilty is a bit low = /
You realise that whispering ice does not require links right? It will automatically link gems socketed into it. So whatever amount of fusings you put into it, was a waste. You can look it up on wiki
"
Morelles wrote:
You realise that whispering ice does not require links right? It will automatically link gems socketed into it. So whatever amount of fusings you put into it, was a waste. You can look it up on wiki

You are actually wrong. This is a cast on crit build, and the sockets NEED to be linked together for the cast on crit mechanic to work. All gems need to be linked in order for this to work, including all the support gems and damage gems (i.e. glacial cascade, vortex). Don't always rely on what you read or how you interpret it. My advice is to always test it yourself.

"
Yolomir420 wrote:
Hi, I love the idea of this build. I got a few questions.
Are skyforth really mandatory? / Is this build worth it without Skyforth?
Is survivability great even with average ES gear?
Could I go CI without Shavs but with my 780ES chest piece that I got? Would I lose a lot of damage by not going low life? / Would you still recommend it with CI?

To be optimal (especially against high tier bosses), yes, Skyforth is highly recommended. I haven't tried CI with this, but you can try it and see how it works for you. You will lose some damage but you will gain survivability (immunity to chaos damage + more ES). Let me know how it goes. (:
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jul 10, 2016, 3:57:34 AM
Hello , thanks a lot for this amazing build ! : ))))

Do you still play it ? Have you more video please ?

I'am really interested to play it, but i am afraind i will never got so much currency to afford chest+boots.

In your video you killed things so fast, that i didn't notice if freezing enemy is helpfull or not ! lol

Thats why, i was wondering, if instead of ice spell, ligthning spells can work well in a CoC cyclone setup ? For exemple with a Agnerod West Staff ( for increase base ligthing damage). What's your thoughts ?

Last edited by gregoyre on Jul 31, 2016, 7:41:48 AM
If I'm too poor to afford Skyforths but can afford the rest of the build no trouble, what you recommend I use as a replacement? I was thinking maybe run yellow boots and the amulet that makes me stun immune but I would still need a way to generate power charges unless Assassin's Mark alone will suffice? Let me know if you have any ideas, thanks! I will be starting this build within the next couple of days as I really love the look of it!

Edit: Also, would this work with lower level enlighten gems? i.e. using lvl3 enlighten instead as they're crazy expensive in Prophecy league! I'm assuming I may need to compensate by using lvl3 enlighten gems and picking up a mana reservation reduction node.
Last edited by Cpt_Awesome on Aug 1, 2016, 5:27:23 AM
"
gregoyre wrote:
Hello , thanks a lot for this amazing build ! : ))))

Do you still play it ? Have you more video please ?

I'am really interested to play it, but i am afraind i will never got so much currency to afford chest+boots.

In your video you killed things so fast, that i didn't notice if freezing enemy is helpfull or not ! lol

Thats why, i was wondering, if instead of ice spell, ligthning spells can work well in a CoC cyclone setup ? For exemple with a Agnerod West Staff ( for increase base ligthing damage). What's your thoughts ?

The spells that I use in this build are optimal for damage. Depending on your preference, you can try other spells and test them out to see if you like it. This build is somewhat flexible, so it is up to you which spells you want to use. Personally, I don't care if the enemy is frozen because the damage is so high.

"
Cpt_Awesome wrote:
If I'm too poor to afford Skyforths but can afford the rest of the build no trouble, what you recommend I use as a replacement? I was thinking maybe run yellow boots and the amulet that makes me stun immune but I would still need a way to generate power charges unless Assassin's Mark alone will suffice? Let me know if you have any ideas, thanks! I will be starting this build within the next couple of days as I really love the look of it!

Edit: Also, would this work with lower level enlighten gems? i.e. using lvl3 enlighten instead as they're crazy expensive in Prophecy league! I'm assuming I may need to compensate by using lvl3 enlighten gems and picking up a mana reservation reduction node.

Assassin's Mark should work fine in Mapping (where you are constantly killing mobs and keeping charges up). However, against a serious Uber boss I highly recommend those boots.

I use poeplanner (http://poeplanner.com/) to plan my builds out. Go to this site and click on the "Auras" section. Here you can enter the auras/curses that you want to use (along with your enlightens) to see if they will fit or not. You can modify the tree to your liking (i.e. losing some damage to pick up some mana reservation (or mana reservation jewels)).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
I have a question. Does it works with pathfinder with several lucky potion? Ice storm hits monster several times in short period of time and recharge potion very quickly. Using a defensive potion makes pathfinder safer than assassin, or lucky potion cannot replace assassin's crit chance . I'm not sure

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info