Full endgame service, fast and safe!

Hello and welcome to my service! Here are some rules:

1. NORMAL ATZIRI RUN
It's simple - you take all the loot, and we split on hope drop.

2. UBER ATZIRI RUN
Pretty much the same as for normal, but we have much better items here :) Splitting on your terms as well, just give me smth on drop.

3. MERC LAB RUN
5с each person, can carry up to full 6men party.

4. UBER LAB RUN
For 1 person it's offering+10c fee, but you can wait to fill party up to 4+ and give just offering.

FAQ

1. What build are you using?
-I'm using pure RF build, which is done exactly for these runs, so dying is most likely impossible.

2. Why should I trust you 3ex+worthy uber set?
-Because I have my stream: Twitch.tv/projectviper_x , and also can take you with me on uber atziri (But it's risky for you so I wouldn't recommend to). If you don't want to take unwarranted risk you can simply go to my channel and watch me wrecking any boss, while listening cool music :)

3. How fast your runs are?
-It actually depends on current labyrinth layout and party pool, but it's never longer than 20-30 mins. As for Atziri run, for normal it's like 5-10 mins each run, and uber is done in about 15-20 mins.

IMPORTANT NOTE
Spoiler
If I'm not online you can just add me to friend list, I'll answer ASAP!

In conclusion, Thank you for using my service and I hope it will help you to get a little(or much) more powerful and wealthy!
Last edited by ProjectViper on Jan 14, 2017, 8:25:26 PM
Last bumped on May 26, 2017, 4:58:20 PM
Thanks for the awesome service got Rumies and Doryani's Invitation...Rep and thanks will use your service again
It's the truth, it's a legitimate process and the service is on-point. Will even go by himself if necessary, or you can tag along. Definite recommendations.
I can recommend this guy. He even invites me to see atziri slideshow!
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Can confirm, this guy is a reliable runner. Also a nice guy.
This guy is totally reliable, I can only recommend him, and also a great bud.
Super fast Uber Lab and Atziri runs... nearly unkillable character. Great end-game service.
Service was great. I got the Keys from Lab. This guy is great. Try him. Fast and safe as promised.

THX and i hope to see u again. This time i will beat You on the 1 vs 1 ;)
Great service. Will have to do it several more times as I gather mats.

Thanks mate.
This guy is really good!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info