White Item Challenge Finished!- Merci Malachai done, Merciless Izaro done

If you can use vaal implicits, can you also use Enchantments?
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
If you can use vaal implicits, can you also use Enchantments?

I don't think it would be a problem, since neither the vaal implicits nor the enchantments are actually changing the item ratity. Though I have to admit, it's almost abusing the system/pushing the limits in this case.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Nice Idea's FCK42, maybe when I hit a wall and can't progress anymore I will try some of them.
Regarding the Corruption's, some would not be possible.
For Example Intelligence on the Amu is absolutely nessesary.
And the Rings and Belt give max 110 Life and there is no other Source.

At the Moment Level 57, 75% all Resists, 2184 Life

Not deathless anymore :-( an Exile caught me in Dried Lake, was my fault was not prepared and got Bear Traped in the Middle of a big Pack of Enemys.

Worst thing is I miscalculated Intelligence :-(, now I have to take another 10 Int Point.

Maybe I have to use a Sai and suffer some block nodes, idk.
Nice challenge , i am impressive .
Update:

Now in Merciless

Actual Level 60, 42% to all Resitances, 2446 Life

Died to Rudiarius Felix in the Grand Arena, never before recocnized that posion cloud :-O,
and one time to Malachai.

Deathcount : 3

Update:

Level 65, 74% to all Resistances, 2725 Life

After trying to defeat a Storm Herald Rare and Fail :-(,
now using 2 Prismatic Rings to get Resistance capped.

It seem's two 10% Prismatic Rings are better then two Life Rings !?

Lets do the Math :

Basics: Level 85, 178% increased Life, 330 Strenght
40 Life Belt, 40 Life Bandids, 70 Life from Tree, 165 Life from Strenght

2 Life Rings:
(50 + (85*12) + 40 + 40 + 70 + 165 + 60) * 2.78 = 4017

2 Prismatic Rings -> 3 * 5% Life Nodes instead the three 18% single Res. from Tree:
(50 + (85*12) + 40 + 40 + 70 + 165) * 2.93 = 4058 !

Deathcount: 4

If i calculated something wrong, please help and correct me ! This is a work in progress :-)

What should be the goal?

Beating Malachai, Izaro ...

Tell me your Opinion!

Current State:

Level 66, 74% to al Resistances, 2825 Life

Died to a Pack of Enemys, on the Way to Piety LOL. Piety itself deathless.

Deathcount: 5
Last edited by thormida on Jun 21, 2016, 11:04:28 AM
Aim high! Try to kill merciless izaro and malachai, if you can, beat atziri. It would be almost impossible, but it would undeniably prove that builds with only white itmes are actually viable.
I have a few questions though:
You mentioned needing int on your amulet. How much int exactly, would a Turqoise amulet (24) be enough maybe? It would give you a tiny little bit more life, but every point counts.
What shield do you plan on using? I'm guessing round, tower or kite shield, but which one exactly?
I also noticed that you left a lot of the +5% life nodes near the scion unallocated, is this intentional?

PS: Nice astral plate there! Keep it up! You can do it!
Edit: Quality your gear! Especially the astral plate and the potions. On white items you only need 4 whetstones/scraps/baubles and it improves the stats by 20%. Should give you a nice boost, every single point in anything counts.
Last edited by FCK42 on Jun 21, 2016, 11:43:48 AM
Atziri :-O that would be hard.

I spect in "Explosive Impact" instead of Spell Damage and now have 154 Int so 1 Point less
than needed for Level 20 Firestorm !

I calculated with a "Vaal Buckler" and 27% Block, or using a kite Shield and a "Sai" with 6%
Block, but then i have to give up 30% increased Damage from the Sceptre. Wand's need to much INT.

Originally I calculated with 114 Points, which was a little bit to high already.

Based on current expierience maybe this Tree is better
New tree:https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAAJst-KHCjhm0apO-py2DTP9uaWVNFSBDMdX4vTYs6Qkzv9XawUd-AO7RNlO7dO2E2SpN4iwFLS_MPydH4nrvwYJKyCLiQKBuqqQ5wL-18qmVNZIM9_6P2L2sr03j_gqmV7c-g8w8LcauxPavp8QVJ-09DwYOGS58uwY51HzZYTrYgFb7qgn2Vw2tjScv7DhPffMG0iHPfpBVgptRYPJBns12rBo4mjuCB-nV4XPtPHk5ogDVpn7iBLPwH-QiGj7AZhps8i9fP52uNukUIAN1JKrvDpErFm9QR1h342rkUV8EV5Q=

Res from Tree : 58%
Res while wearing a Shield: 28%
Res from Purity of elements: 27%
Res from 2 Prismatic Rings : 20%
----------------------------------
Res total .................: 133%

so this is close :-)and with a Astral Plate : 145% !

Yeah, you're right about quality , but still not 100% sure what to use or not, and dont want to waste all Scraps. I should also collect more quality Flask to more Baubles.

What are the best White Flasks is another Question ?
I think Granite or Basalt are a must, they add a lot to your defences. Depending on the enemies you're going to fight you should also consider elemental resist flasks or maybe even a stibnite flask to reduce the enemy accuracy by 50%.
Also note that while it does recover more life (2400 compared to 2080), divine life flasks do so over a much larger time span than eternal life flasks (342,86 life/sec compared to 520 life/sec). I'd recommend using at least one of each, divine life flask for recovery between fights or in a rather safe moment and an eternal life flask as some kind of emergency button.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info