Terms of Service Question

Is it against ToS to TYPE IN CAPS? Not asking if it's annoying / stupid, just asking specifically if it's against this game's policy, assuming the person isn't spamming and they're actually having a real conversation.

Thanks.
Doesn't matter its universally considered fucking annoying so if a mod mutes you for it you deserve it.
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
"
Is it against ToS to TYPE IN CAPS? Not asking if it's annoying / stupid, just asking specifically if it's against this game's policy, assuming the person isn't spamming and they're actually having a real conversation.

Thanks.

why do you need a rule to tell you not to do it? would you stick your foot under a moving car? no rule against it.. might as well huh?
Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...
This is a game, not real life. Your replies indicate that it's not against ToS, since you failed to answer the question directly; and it's not "universally annoying," that's your opinion. Go back to being angry about life and telling people what punishment they "deserve," by your logic we should just remove ignore and have Mods mute everyone we disagree with. Your hypocrisy is amusing.
People who type in Caps Lock just go to my ignore list, but I welcome any mod who might squelch them out of spite... I really hate sentences in caps...

Never argue with a zombie, he'll drag you down to his level and eat your brains.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info