[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

"
Dpachi wrote:
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I understand its going to be a long road but should be interesting. Will be my first time doing self found so Im not too sure if farming uber lab is going to be a good idea or not. Historically i have had a hard time in uber lab with vaal pact but maybe this build will be a bit better. Thx for the tree link ill follow it as best as i can given the gear i find.

Also just tried out sweep for the first time and am suprised how smooth it feels. May have to lvl with this.

Cheers!

Side question: How far do you think this can get without acuity or Vaal Pact while relying on Endurance charges and health regen ?

Till you start doing higher tier maps like +9. Just avoid reflect maps till u have acuity or vaal pact
Last edited by 15107514 on Jan 17, 2017, 8:28:56 AM
Any tips on how to find/buy amulets/rings similiar to yours?
I can't find anything on poe.trade and it seems pretty important for the build.

Thx again.

I was looking at your profile and I think my dream end goal would be your juggernaught you have right now with acuity...I love the freeze immunities and accuracy etc. If you think goin zerker first is the way to go then so be it. Hopefully get to where i can farm my own acuity.

I swear once you have unstoppable ..that movement immunity is so hard to give up "P

thx again
Last edited by Dpachi on Jan 17, 2017, 11:56:29 PM
"
Dpachi wrote:
Thx again.

I was looking at your profile and I think my dream end goal would be your juggernaught you have right now with acuity...I love the freeze immunities and accuracy etc. If you think goin zerker first is the way to go then so be it. Hopefully get to where i can farm my own acuity.

I swear once you have unstoppable ..that movement immunity is so hard to give up "P

thx again

lol yeah nothing can stop a juggernaut :)
Last edited by jomppanezz on Jan 25, 2017, 1:17:10 AM
Nice guide
(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
Any updates for the upcoming league? I was eyeing this earlier and wondering if it's still good.
It is still good and very fun to play.
I did 40/40 challenges and 126/126 atlas with it this league.

Core items are mostly pretty cheap as well.

You will have a hard time against some of the guardians (depending on map mods) and shaper though.

Excited to see which staff nodes will be buffed next league, but I don't expect too much.

Edit: For example with this build only I made enough currency last league and this league to buy a headhunter. I did play a lot though (500+ hours this league).
Last edited by blastinMot on Feb 25, 2017, 6:19:30 AM
What's the dps with Hegemony's Era?

I assume the 800k selfbuffed dps is with your BIS Mirrored staff?
"
xmirin wrote:

I assume the 800k selfbuffed dps is with your BIS Mirrored staff?

You sir are correct, hegemony is like around 480dps while the BIS mirror is around 800+. Figure if you optimize the tree geared toward hegemony, it'll be around 400k+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info