[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

new player here, how good is this build if u are on a budget?
I got like ~70 chaos at the moment.
Last edited by OGrabbit on Sep 18, 2016, 11:59:31 AM
Hey there! Thanks for this great guide, i see you've put alot of effort in it.
Could you please answer: if i have no acuity and going slayer, is Brutal Fervor a better choice then Impact?
Also: is it worth grabbing Iron Reflexes to benefit from rat's nest and carcass jack evasion bonus? Not planning to run grace though.
Last edited by oztaahh on Sep 19, 2016, 10:15:37 AM
So I have updated my gear, added in a voidheart and changed to rats nest - the build is amazing, having a lot of fun!

My chance to hit is still pretty low, ~80%. Still have two passive points to improve it.
"
tMShubar wrote:
So I have updated my gear, added in a voidheart and changed to rats nest - the build is amazing, having a lot of fun!

My chance to hit is still pretty low, ~80%. Still have two passive points to improve it.

Why is Rat's Nest a better helm than abyssus for this build?

Also, does someone have the skilltree for juggernaut version?
Last edited by vici12 on Sep 19, 2016, 1:38:24 AM
"
vici12 wrote:
"
tMShubar wrote:

Why is Rat's Nest a better helm than abyssus for this build?

Also, does someone have the skilltree for juggernaut version?

I basically run all map mods apart from a few. Found myself dying a lot with abyssus - sure it is a damage loss but surviving. Once I finish lvling, might go back to it but yeah, the attack speed on rats is also very good.
Hey guys. How to generate Endurance Charges on Slayer version of this build ? Rly don't get it...
Last edited by hawle163 on Sep 20, 2016, 3:07:51 AM
"
hawle163 wrote:
Hey guys. How to generate Endurance Charges on Slayer version of this build ? Rly don't get it...

Smashing Strikes node, 10% chance to gain endurance charge on crit
Is the juggernaut version supposed to take all the endurance charges on the skilltree?
Which chest is best for juggernaut, kaom's heart or carcass jack?
awesome build!

Messing around with voidheart atm, im loosing 13k dps if i switch.
Is it worth it then? i guess the poison and bleed doesnt count in tooltip dps
"
awesome build!

Messing around with voidheart atm, im loosing 13k dps if i switch.
Is it worth it then? i guess the poison and bleed doesnt count in tooltip dps

I think it is more than worth it - higher hp mobs and bosses die so much quicker with voidheart. The pain is making up the resist loss of another slot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info