[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

Hi man i am realy confused now since now you update your guide and say berserker its recomended hmm so ascentral warchief its noot good now ? i see swap carcas for kaom so you use aura set up in carcas tree seems be almost same as jager is that realy so big difrence with dps ?? thats my passive
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMFLQbGB3UIsQmWC2EMXw3NE3EUIBo4HKccziFVJyAnLytQLPsuUzLRNDE1kjkOPAU8LT38P_xAoEFyRUdFnUd-UEdTUlOlV1RYY1iuWfNdpF4TXqVfP2FSZU1nm2hYaPJvO3KpdO1343gNeWh6731zg1-E2YTvh2qJ2IoiirOPRpBVkGySfZOol3mYb5rgn9-iAKcIqSepbqmUrKqtCa4-r2yvp7XyvJq9Nr6nwAHAGsBmwKbBBMRYxPbGrsbYyWfLHtI402_Xlti92sHcI9w93dXkUeXP6Gbr7u1E7w7vTu988B_2SPcy-4v-VP6P

my items

so when i swap t berserker what to change ?
And how you generate endurance with berserker ? or its not important with this option ?
Last edited by Shecutor on Jul 23, 2016, 5:25:14 PM
"
Shecutor wrote:
Hi man i am realy confused now since now you update your guide and say berserker its recomended hmm so ascentral warchief its noot good now ? i see swap carcas for kaom so you use aura set up in carcas tree seems be almost same as jager is that realy so big difrence with dps ?? thats my passive
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMFLQbGB3UIsQmWC2EMXw3NE3EUIBo4HKccziFVJyAnLytQLPsuUzLRNDE1kjkOPAU8LT38P_xAoEFyRUdFnUd-UEdTUlOlV1RYY1iuWfNdpF4TXqVfP2FSZU1nm2hYaPJvO3KpdO1343gNeWh6731zg1-E2YTvh2qJ2IoiirOPRpBVkGySfZOol3mYb5rgn9-iAKcIqSepbqmUrKqtCa4-r2yvp7XyvJq9Nr6nwAHAGsBmwKbBBMRYxPbGrsbYyWfLHtI402_Xlti92sHcI9w93dXkUeXP6Gbr7u1E7w7vTu988B_2SPcy-4v-VP6P

my items

so when i swap t berserker what to change ?
And how you generate endurance with berserker ? or its not important with this option ?

I use carcass jack for group mapping

Kaom's heart for bossing

If you don't have a 6l carcass jack just wear Kaom's Heart is safer anyways for leveling and mapping

I use carcass really just for faster clear speed

You can still use ancestral warchief if you want too because it's still really fricken good for bossing :) unless you want to drop it for Cdwt setup

Don't run my aura setup cause your staff generates power charge already and mine doesn't

And yes the dps boost is pretty significant ( 50K more dps with berserker)

You will still continue to gain endurance charge as long you hit a a critical strike as the passive staff passive tree "Smashing Strikes" allows you to generate endurance charges on critcal strikes.

New talent tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMFLQbGB3UIsQmWC2ENzRNxFCAaOBzOHNwfGCFVIWAnICcvKaUrUCz7LlMy0TQxNZI5DjwFPC09_D_8QKBBckVHRZ1HflBHUftTUlhjWK5Z812kXhNepV8_ZU1nm2hYaPJvO3KpdO108XfjeA15aHrvfXODX4TZhO-HaonYiiKPGo9GkFWQbJJ9l3mYb5rgn9-iAKcIqSepbqmUrKqtCa4-r2yvp7XyvJq9Nr6nwAHAGsBmwKbBBMRYxPbGrsbYyWfLHs0W0jjTb9eW2L3awdwj3D3d1eRR5c_oZuvu7UTvDu988B_2SPcy-4v-VP6P

You should start filling in those jewel slows for jewels with Life/attack speed/optional/optional

If you have anymore question or concerns let me know.
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 23, 2016, 5:54:57 PM
Hey you recomended me to go berserker and use hatre/hoa + enlighten but in your buide its stated i need to run defensive auras. I'm kinda confused .. which one should i do ? :)
"
velislav87 wrote:
Hey you recomended me to go berserker and use hatre/hoa + enlighten but in your buide its stated i need to run defensive auras. I'm kinda confused .. which one should i do ? :)

Personally I think arctic armor could provide enough defense for me as this build is kind of a mid range melee build you kill things at least 1000 units away from your character. I would either run Hatred+grace +enlighten as the 1 defensive aura I was talking about. I told you to go Hatred/hoa/artic armor + enlighten 3-4 because I want to make the build as efficient for you as possible so in conclusion Grace+hatred+ enlighten, Hatred/hoa/artic armor +enlighten all works for the build.

What i usually do.

Abyssus auras: Hatred + grace + enlighten 4

Rat's nest auras: Hatred + herald of ash + arctic armor+ enlighten 4

Sorry for the confusion :)
Thanks once again
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 24, 2016, 2:43:28 AM
Hey I'm trying between EQ and GS . So far EQ seems a faster + voidheart just to be sure anything that wont die from the first hit will bleed and die . What is your opinion on it ?
"
velislav87 wrote:
Hey I'm trying between EQ and GS . So far EQ seems a faster + voidheart just to be sure anything that wont die from the first hit will bleed and die . What is your opinion on it ?

I personally don't think Voidheart fits with the build unless you try this setup

EQ, reduce duration, rapid decay, melee physical ,increase area damage, increase critical strike chance

And make sure you have reduce earthquake duration on your helm for enchantment

Hatred + vulnerability

Also I recommend you use sweep/groundslam + multistrike for leveling

Multistrike is anti reflect gem that will make initial hit damage in a lower amount but a higher dps overall. Earthquake is actually quite dangerous as it's aftershock does not apply leech and it has big initial hit, thus when you encounter a reflect pact your mostly likely to kill yourself if your not careful.
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 24, 2016, 7:16:34 AM
I have been using voidheart with your initial preferred juggernaut build and after some switching of rings, I always go back to voidheart cos it just seem to clear much faster. May it be with earthquake, ground slam or sweep. Any of those skills just kill faster when coupled with voidheart.

Also, I don't think I can switch over to berserker just yet after investing everything I got into the juggernaut tree. My in town damage is just around 61k for ground slam. Fully buffed seems to be around 190k. Can you take a look at my profile to see how else I can improve?

Thanks!
"
kira1414 wrote:
I have been using voidheart with your initial preferred juggernaut build and after some switching of rings, I always go back to voidheart cos it just seem to clear much faster. May it be with earthquake, ground slam or sweep. Any of those skills just kill faster when coupled with voidheart.

Also, I don't think I can switch over to berserker just yet after investing everything I got into the juggernaut tree. My in town damage is just around 61k for ground slam. Fully buffed seems to be around 190k. Can you take a look at my profile to see how else I can improve?

Thanks!

One of the reason I don't play with void heart in this build because it does not synergies very well with the build as we don't scale overtime damage and also it does not resistance, base crit on rings, wed, and physical dmg. Once you find a good diamond ring I'm 100% sure it will be better then void heart.

Link your gear I'll try my best to help you.

I recommend you to switch to berserker if you want your dps tooltip from 190k to 230k-240k full buffed.

If I missed out anything Answering your question let me know :)

Thanks
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 25, 2016, 12:08:03 AM
"
15107514 wrote:

One of the reason I don't play with void heart in this build because it does not synergies very well with the build as we don't scale overtime damage and also it does not resistance, base crit on rings, wed, and physical dmg. Once you find a good diamond ring I'm 100% sure it will be better then void heart.

I recommend you to switch to berserker if you want your dps tooltip from 190k to 230k-240k full buffed.

Thanks

So can I say generally my gears and setup is fine? Just need to switch to Berserker tree?

I have
but somehow I find using 2 rare rings to be weaker than 1 rare + void heart.

And I have
to switch around for the resist.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
15107514 wrote:

Thanks

So can I say generally my gears and setup is fine? Just need to switch to Berserker tree?

I have
but somehow I find using 2 rare rings to be weaker than 1 rare + void heart.

And I have
to switch around for the resist.

Everything looks fine.

if you feel like voidheart is benefiting you more then go for it.

lastly yes you just need to switch to the berserker tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info