[2.3] Essence Drain + Contagion Build - Occultist Witch

In your game play you have 300 free unreserved mana with all 3 curses. I barely have 100 unreserved and Im running 900 total mana.

Can you shed some light on this for me?
IGN: VeeZee
"
VzwsoN wrote:
In your game play you have 300 free unreserved mana with all 3 curses. I barely have 100 unreserved and Im running 900 total mana.

Do you have Heretic's Veil and all the passive nodes which reduce mana reservation?
"
djnat wrote:
"
VzwsoN wrote:

Do you have Heretic's Veil and all the passive nodes which reduce mana reservation?

Ahhhhh I did not hit those nodes yet towards the bottom. Just hit 71 and havnt grabbed. That would account for it!

Cheers mate!

**EDIT**

Omg did Charisma/Area of Affect/Ballistic change the way this plays! WOWOW! Thanks!
IGN: VeeZee
Last edited by VzwsoN on Jul 16, 2016, 11:39:51 AM
Hi !

I'm trying this build but have much difficulty against uniques. Exemple : Izaro in the Labyrinth. I can not beat him. How do you manage it ?

Moreover, don't you think LMP would be better than Slower projectiles ? Getting through a pack is difficult when you miss the shot on the easy target that will spread the disease with Contagion. LMP would help in that regard. But I cannot decide if I would lack damage.

Any insights ?
"
djnat wrote:
"
ThisIsTimmy wrote:
I think using 'Pierce Support' instead of 'Slower Projectiles' would be a much better choice, wouldn't it?
Both gems have a (on max lvl) 29% MORE multiplier and if you use pierce instead of SP you get rid of the less projectile speed and gain the possibility that your ED pierces!

But maybe I miss something here?

You are absolutely right.

Pierce Support has 19%, Slower Projectiles 29% more damage (maybe that was changed, idk). If your ED pierces shouldn't really matter. Then it would be 10% more damage or a faster ED, which could both be nice i guess.
Last edited by LenJohn on Sep 5, 2016, 5:00:31 PM
Why do you use divinarius instead of consuming dark? This build doesn't crit and 10% increased AOE isn't that great. Consuming dark has free poison, which stacks on single target and poison double dips damage wise.
Last edited by shd0wchild on Sep 7, 2016, 12:58:53 PM
I have a question.. Would it be viable to skip improving the curses, and go straight for 'dirty techniques' at the lower left side of the duelist tree?

Speccing into Dirty techniques would give me:
+70% increased Damage over time!!!
+20% increased skill effect duration

Last edited by tehcyborg on Sep 14, 2016, 1:42:46 AM
"
toledosaur wrote:
          Equips          

Passive Tree          

Video Guide          

How do you level without life nodes ?
Im playing your build on Essence league and I just hit lvl 87. I downed Atziri at lvl 86 with a 5L Pierce>Rappid Decay>Void Manip>ED>Controlled Destruction. I downed atzaro around lvl 84. This is a very tanky build. Im only using 2 enique tho "winds of change gloves" and "Consuming Dark Fiend Dagger" with 10,500 with out discipilne I find it a very easy build to play top tier maps with. My ED is only 5900 dps right now but thats b/c I cant find a upgrade to my neck. My neck has most of my resist on it. I just wanted to say ty for making a ED build that was out of the norm. Cheers mate and gl to you on your travels exile!
Last edited by Chazzos on Oct 7, 2016, 9:38:05 AM
hi. can u message me on mail?
Last edited by dsavvina on Nov 14, 2016, 8:20:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info