2.3.0h Patch Notes

I missed!
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
No Cospri's fix... =(

Soon! (Assuming you mean the magic monsters & rare monsters having curse immunity instead of Hexproof)

Yeah that's what I'm waiting for atm, kinda built and geared my char around how the patch note was worded.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Spoiler
My Dad left me! :(
Hi!
My Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/crupt
My Builds - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1594397
Bet JohnNamikaze's happy about this one.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Serleth wrote:

It was a matter of time, but as always, it is kinda too late. Already unlocked the ones that needed them (still need a few to be carried for the last two asc points) and the rest are content with 6 ascendancy points. At least the fix came in. Thanks GGG. :)

@Serleth: I am exhausted today, so I am not coming back online for what is left of tonight.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jun 16, 2016, 3:38:19 AM
Will be there any fix for the ultra low cold spell damage ?!
thanks you
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:

It was a matter of time, but as always, it is kinda too late. Already unlocked the ones that needed them (still need a few to be carried for the last two asc points) and the rest are content with 6 ascendancy points. At least the fix came in. Thanks GGG. :)

@Serleth: I am exhausted today, so I am not coming back online for what is left of tonight.

omg lol, so it was actually a bug all along and not an intended requirement?
there goes 10 characters worth of trials i did not need to run.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Look at the bright side, at least those extra Endgame Trials you did gave you Offeringgs to the Goddess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info